Concrete strength meter NOVOTEST IPSM
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification NOVOTEST IPSM concrete strength meter
- The main purpose of the NOVOTEST IPSM concrete strength meter is to measure the strength of building materials and composite materials. This gauge has presets for determining the strength of some of the most common materials, such as heavy and light concrete and some types of brick. However, for the most accurate strength assessment, individual calibration for a particular material is recommended.
- Alternatively an indicated parameter can be measured by an indirect method (via ultrasound). With samples of known densities, it is possible to calibrate the instrument to the available material, then quickly assess the density without destroying, weighing, or other manipulation of the object under test.
Review Search SPACES and CRACKS:
- The NOVOTEST IPSM Concrete Strength Meter allows users to non-destructively assess the bearing capacity of reinforced concrete structures, porosity and the presence of cracks occurring during production and operation. , texture of composite materials and degree of anisotropy. Using the surface acoustic probe, the depth of the surface crack can be measured.
Measure other parameters:
- The A-scan signal display function in the device allows the user to configure the device on almost any model. In addition, the NOVOTEST IPSM Intensity Meter allows to test any parameter of a solid that correlates with the speed of ultrasonic waves in the material, for example:
- Evaluation of the degree of hardening of concrete in the process of monolithic concreting;
- Elastic modulus of glass fiber and carbon graphite;
- Determination of the acoustic index of ceramic construction and wear, etc.
Smart strong design:
- The device uses the latest developments in circuitry and modern electronic components giving the user a high quality device.
- Powerful ultrasonic pulse generator and low-noise receiver in a compact body - all of this greatly increases the test range, as well as increases the instrument's sensitivity to fault detection.
- The NOVOTEST IPSM material strength meter is designed to operate in a temperature range of -20 to +40 C°. Thanks to the protective silicone case, the device case becomes shockproof.
Memory and Software:
- This material defect tester has the function of saving measurement results to an archive, and then can be transferred to a PC by special software for further data processing.
II. Specifications of concrete strength meter NOVOTEST IPSM
The range of measurements of the propagation of ultrasonic vibrations, µs
|10 … 9999|
|The measurement resolution of the propagation time of ultrasonic vibration, µs||
The operating frequency of the ultrasonic oscillations, kHz
|The base surface sounding measurements in mm||
The output voltage, V
|up to 600|
|Storage of measurement results||
128 (1000 cells)
Overall dimensions of el. unit, mm
|Operating temperature, ° C||
|2 pcs AA batteries|
|Time of continuous operation, h, not less||
III. Video***Videos of ultrasonic testing equipment for concrete are available at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336