Crowcon infrared gas detector IRmax
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification Crowcon infrared gas detector IRmax
- The reliability of the Compact IRmax Crowcon type stationary gas detector has been proven in hot, cold, wet and salty environments, making it ideal for offshore.
- IRmax's unique optical components are treated with a high-strength coating that completely prevents errors due to condensation. Since IRmax contains no components for artificially heated optical surfaces, power consumption is significantly reduced, requiring only 1W of power..
Simple to install:
- Compact size - requires little space, effort and time to install
- Various mounting options - Crowcon IRmax infrared gas detectors can be wall mounted, fitted into a 50mm (2 inch) hose or connected to an auxiliary junction box using mounting accessories
- Industry standard 4-20mA output - compatible with almost any control system
- Optional for HART and RS-485 Modbus communication.
- Remote non-intrusive calibration - remote display can be mounted up to 30 meters from Compact IRmax Crowcon IRmax style fixed gas detector and test gas can be applied without direct access to the detector.
- Handheld Intrinsically Safe (IS) Calibrator - The Crowcon IRmax infrared gas detector with IS fence module attached can be checked and calibrated using the IS handheld monitor.
- STAY-CLIR optics - prevents condensation on optical components.
- Low power - consumes only 1W of power, allowing the use of a small power supply and battery backup system.
- Automatic optical occlusion monitoring - minimal routine maintenance keeps costs down.
II. Specifications of Compact IRmax type fixed gas detector
|IRmax||IRmax with Fixed IR display||IRmax with IS Barrier Module||Remote IR Display|
|Size||158 x 75 x 57mm (6.2 x 2.9 x 2.3ins)||230 x 75 x 57mm (9 x 2.9 x 2.3ins)||261 x 75 x 57mm (2.3 x 2.9 x 2.3ins)||60 x 54 x 48mm (2.3 x 2.1 x 1.9ins)|
|Weight||1.58kg (3.5lbs)||2kg (4.4lbs)||2.4kg (5.3lbs)||0.2kg (0.4lbs)|
|Enclosure material||316 stainless steel|
|Power||12-30 Vdc. < 1W|
|Connection||One M20 or 1/2” NPT cable gland entry|
|Electrical output||4-20mA current sink or source|
|2mA dirty optics warning (at 75% obscuration, configurable)|
|0mA detector fault signal (at 90% obscuration, configurable)|
|RS-485 Modbus (optional), HART 7 (optional)|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +75°C (-40°F to 167°F)|
|Humidity||0 to 95% RH non-condensing|
|Pressure range||Atmospheric +/- 10%|
|Repeatability||+/- 2% FSD|
|Zero drift||+/- 2% FSD per year maximum|
|Response time||T-90 <4 seconds|
|Functional safety||Validation to IEC61508, EN50402 SIL 2|
|Approvals||Ex II 2 GD Exd IIC T6 Gb (Tamb -40to+50°C), T4 (Tamb -40to+75°C) Ex tb IIIC T135°C Db (Tamb -40 to +75°C)||Ex II 2 G Exd ia IIC T4 Gb (Tamb -40to+75°C)||Ex II 2 GD Exd ia IIC T4 Gb (Tamb -40to+75°C) Ex tb IIIC T135°C Db (Tamb -40 to +40°C)|
|EMC compliance||Directive 2014/30 EU: EN50270, FCC CFR47 Part 15B, ICES-003|
|Zones||Certified for use in Zone 1 & 2.|
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336