Gloss and opacity meter PCE-RM 100
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification of the PCE-RM 100 gloss and opacity meter
PCE-RM 100 gloss meter for opacity reflectance for surface reflectivity determination / Easy handling / Calibration standard included.
- Reflectance Meter - The PCE-RM 100 Opacity Meter is used to measure the reflectivity properties of surfaces in relation to opacity.
- The PCE-RM 100 reflectometer is used in furniture construction, workplace control, lighting design, etc.
- The reflectance/gloss/opacity meter measures the reflectance off a surface in which light is reflected from the surface. The reflection of the light is then compared with an absolute black background and an absolute white background, and from there the degree of opacity is determined mathematically. The reflectometer measures the surface reflectance according to currently valid international standards ISO3906-1980, ISO3905, ISO2814.
- Surface reflection is an important measure to detect whether furniture surfaces are too reflective and very uncomfortable for the human eye. The PCE-RM 100 reflectometer can measure this reflection directly during the development of furniture designs and engineers can make quality claims.
- Surface opacity measurement
- Large LC screen
- Battery operated
- Interface and software
- Easy handling
- Measure reflectance up to 100.
***See more surface gloss measurement devices from GMGA at: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/measuring-device/gloss-measuring-equipment/
III. Specifications of Gloss and opacity meter PCE-RM 100
|0 ... 100 (0 is transparent and 100 is fully opaque)|
|Optical measurement angle||
45º degree angle
7 x 14 mm (elliptical)
3.7V Li-ion battery
|0 ... 40°C / 32 ... 104°F, <85% rh|
141 x 45 x 79 mm / 5.6 x 1.8 x 3.1 in
About 310 g / < 1 lb
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336