Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 connector dust and water-tight Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC) configuration-free
I. Major features Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 connector Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC)
- IP67-rated M12 connector on each unit; dust and water-resistant.
- IP65-rated aluminium housing, suitable for fixed outdoor installations.
- 4 GHz proprietary protocol.· Internal antenna design, antenna output power max 18 dBm.
- Automatic baud rate detection (125K, 250K, 500K, 1M).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-Speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- “Plug and play”, driver- free, and configuration-free.
- Power supplied through the CAN bus interface.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to +70 °C.
- Documentation, Kvaser CANlib SDK and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/ downloads.
- Kvaser CANlib SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop soſtware for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Python and t programming language.
- Kvaser CAN hardware is built around the same common soſtware API. Applications developed using one device type will run without modification on other device types
- The Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC) (EAN: 73-30130-01008-6) has been tested and found to comply with part 15 of FCC Rules. See User Guide for full FCC Compliance Information Statement.
- The Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (EAN: 73-30130-00808-3) has been tested and declared to be in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU (Art. 3.1a, 3.1b, and 3.2) and RoHS recast Directive 2011/65/EU (Art. 4.1).
IV. Technical data Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 connector dust and water-tight Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC) configuration-free
Antenna Output Power
|Max 18 dBm approx.|
CAN Bit Rate
|Autobaud at 1 Mbit/s, 500 Kbit/s, 250 Kbit/s and 125 Kbit/s|
|30 x 151 x 17 mm|
2.405 GHz to 2.477 GHz
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40 °C to +70 °C
2.4 GHz Gaussian Frequency-Shiſt Keying (GFSK) with Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) modulation
V. VideoWireless Kvaser Air Bridge installation guide
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336