I. Specification force meter PCE-DFG N 500
PCE-DFG N 500 Digital Force Gauge PCE-DFG N 500 / For pulling force and pressure gauge up to 500 N / Very high accuracy / Sampling rate 1600 Hz / 6 different measuring tips / USB interface / Analysis software / Calibration certificate.
- Digital Force Gauge – Digital force gauge PCE-DFG N 500 for measuring tensile and compressive forces up to 500 N. The PCE-DFG N 500 is a digital force gauge for precise measurement with resolution solution 0.1 N.
- Measurement results are displayed on a large, illuminated, 180° rotatable display, so accurate readings of measured values are always guaranteed. Outstanding accuracy of ±0.1% FS is confirmed with the supplied factory calibration certificate.
Internal memory stores up to 100 measured values, USB interface available for data transfer. With the software, measured values can be saved on a computer for later evaluation.
- Equipped with a sturdy housing, streamlined menu navigation and simple 8-key operation, the PCE-DFG N 500 handheld digital force gauge is characterized by a high degree of user-friendliness.
- The dynamometer’s power is supplied via a battery, which can be charged via the included charger and allows the device to operate continuously for 10 hours. With these characteristics, digital force gauges are suitable for quality control in the production area, for incoming and outgoing inspection and development of new components or for testing safety related components full.
- Measure traction and pressure
- Sampling rate 1600 Hz
- 0.1% error limit of measuring range
- PEAK function (MIN / MAX)
- Limit value function
- Different units of measurement
- Automatic or manual storage
- Includes factory calibration certificate
- Graphical analysis
- Auto orientation display
- Date and time
- Control software and evaluation
- Auto off adjustment
- Battery status indicator
- Can operate the network
- Save 100 readings.
III. Standard package of PCE-DFG N 500
- 1 x Force meter PCE-DFG N 500
- 1 x Chisel head adapter
- 1 x Flat head adapter
- 1 x Pointed head adapter
- 1 x Hook adapter
- 1 x Notched head adapter
- 1 x Extension bar (90 mm / 3.5 in)
- 1 x PC software
- 1 x USB data cable
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x User manual.
***See more GMGA digital force gauges at: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/measuring-device/force-measuring-equipment/
IV. Specifications of force gauge PCE-DFG N 500
|0 … 500 N|
± 0.1% of the measuring range
N, kg, lb, KPa
|2.8″ TFT graphic display|
Inside, Outside, Crack, Shutdown
|6 … 1600 Hz|
|NiMh battery 6V / 1600-mAh|
about 10 hours
|12V / 1A|
Switching output: 12 V / 50-mA
Operating and storage conditions
|-10 … 50°C / 14 … 122°F|
5 … 95% rh non-condensing
|6 x 7 mm / .2 x .3 in|
200 x 97 x 42 mm / 7.9 x 3.8 x 1.7 in
540 g / 1.2 lbs
***Watch more force gauge videos at: Gmga Youtube