I. Specification Paper and textiles gloss meter PCE-GM 55 ICA
Paper and textile gloss meter PCE-GM 55-ICA included. ISO calibration certificate / Gloss meter with three measuring angles 20°, 45° and 75° / For medium and high gloss / Interface and software / Li-ion battery.
- Paper and textiles gloss meter PCE-GM 55 is a 3-angle gloss meter.
- The measuring angles of the gloss meter are 20°, 45° and 75°. This allows the gloss meter to be used for gloss measurement in the high gloss and medium gloss ranges.
- The special measuring angle of 75° allows the measurement of gloss levels on paper and textiles.
- Gloss meter based on ISO, DIN and EN ISO standards.
- The measuring range of the gloss meter ranges from 0 … 200 gloss units.
- Gloss measurement with the PCE-GM 55-ICA gloss meter is performed by the reflection of light from the surface to be measured. The gloss level is measured continuously and displayed simultaneously on the gloss meter’s LC display.
- Through the integrated interface, measured values can be transferred from the gloss meter to a PC for evaluation and analysis of the results.
- To power the Li-Ion battery used, it can be charged through a 5V power supply.
- Calibration certificate is issued separately at the customer’s option.
***Maybe you are interested in GMGA colorimeter and spectrophotometer: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/measuring-device/spectrophotometer/
II. Specifications of gloss meter PCE-GM 55-ICA
|20°, 45°, 75°|
0 … 200 gloss units
|0.1 gloss units|
± 1 gloss units (on reference standard)
|± 0.5 gloss units (0 … 99.9 GE)|
7 x 14 mm (elliptical)
|254 measuring points|
|0 … 40°C / 32 … 104°F, max. 85% rh|
|305 g / < 1 lb|
140 x 45 x 75 mm / 5.5 x 1.8 x 3 in
***Video of hand-held surface gloss meter is available at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.