I. Specification of PCE-LDC 10 ultrasonic leak detector
PCE-LDC 10 Ultrasonic Leak Detector / Acoustic leak detection / Noise canceling headphones included.
- Ultrasonic Detectors – PCE-LDC 10 leak detectors are used in a wide range of industries. For example, ultrasonic leak detectors can help identify leaks in compressed air, gas, steam, vacuum and refrigeration systems and seal around doors.
- The ultrasonic leak detector’s noise-cancelling headphones ensure that the device can be used successfully even in noisy industrial environments.
- Ultrasonic leak detectors are used when airflows from leaks in piping systems can be present. The noises emitted by the flow are usually in the ultrasonic range and therefore are not perceived by human hearing.
- The PCE-LDC 10 ultrasound detector records this ultrasound through the sound tube and converts the inaudible ultrasound into audio frequencies. The laser pointer, installed in the ultrasonic leak detector, also allows for precise targeting of the leak. The ultrasonic leak detector’s acoustic funnel has been designed to capture sound waves and bundle them in such a way that the funnel acts as a directional microphone and cancels out other noises.
- The offered range of ultrasonic leak detectors includes a directional mounting tube, with which even the smallest leaks can be detected. Directional tubes and sound hoppers can be mounted easily by hand.
- Acoustic leak detection
- Lightweight yet powerful design
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Noise Canceling Headphones
- Operating time > 10 hours
- Includes battery charger
- Shockproof carrying case
- Easy handling.
***See more of GMGA leak diagnostics and tightness testers at: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/maintenance-equipment/device-for-leak-diagnosis-and-tightness-test/
III. Specifications of PCE-LDC 10 Ultrasonic leak detector
|40 KHz ± 2 KHz|
3.5 mm jack for headphones
Power supply socket for connecting the battery charger
|Wavelength of laser||
645… 660 nm
Output power of laser
|< 1 mW (Class 2)|
> 10 hours
|Approx. 1.5 hours|
32… 104°F / 0… 40°C
14 … 122°F / -10… 50°C
***Video of ultrasonic gas leak testing machine is available at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.