I. Specification Detective Net 433 wireless gas monitoring station
- The Detective Net 433 Crowcon Wireless Mobile Gas Monitoring Station uses the proven RICOCHET network.
- When setting up a network, the Detective Net 433 Crowcon wireless gas monitoring station automatically selects the best line to provide the strongest connections. If the wireless connection between the two devices weakens, the network will ‘restore’ and automatically re-route communication through alternate RICOCHET-enabled devices, creating a mesh that provides a strong wireless network and more efficient.
- When Detective+ goes into alarm, a signal is sent to other units to alert the user of the gas present in the area. If the signal is weak due to heavy metals present, the Wireless Detective can be used as a repeater to boost the signal between units.
- In a limited space, the Detective Net 433 can use up to 20 meters of cable to position the device in a position that will boost the signal..
Versatile and user-friendly:
- Infrared sensor available – allows sampling of flammable gas and carbon dioxide levels. Unaffected by poisoning and has a very fast response time.
- Integrated pump option – provides sampling flexibility
- Integrated display – provides clear information and allows gas hazard identification.
Rugged design and tripod:
- Increased sensor aperture – prevents water from entering
- Optional folding legs – allows the Detective Net 433 wireless gas monitoring station to be stackable for easier storage and transport
- IP65 specifications – for use in challenging environments
- Tripod Design – Increases physical visibility of the unit and is the perfect height to allow 360 air intake.
Loud and clear alarm:
- 25 NET detective or 12 Detective+ units with cables can be networked together forming an effective perimeter defense – Units on the network can be spaced up to 100m apart and if one alarms, all units on network alarms.
- Smart and flexible devices send flash alarms faster – ensuring that the device is working properly and that they are. protected
- Sound and visual confidence score
- Vivid red LED cluster for visual alarm
- Multiple beacons – ensures 360 0 visibility
- Detective+ is now wireless.
- Detective Wireless is a wireless module that gives you a range of up to 100 meters excluding the use of cables.
- Detective Net 433 Crowcon wireless gas monitoring station modules can also be used as repeaters giving you a stronger signal in built up areas and where signal strength is problematic.
***See more of GMGA’s wireless mobile gas monitoring station – Crowcon Vietnam at: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/analytical-equipment/gas-analysis-equipment/
II. Specifications of mobile gas monitoring station Detective Net 433
Detective Net 433 Specification
|Size||140 x 76 x 37mm (5.5 x 3 x 1.5ins) (excluding mounting clip)|
|Weight||7.5kg (16lbs) (excluding mounting clip)|
|Battery||Non-rechargeable, 1 year plus battery life. Shelf life: 2 years|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)|
|Humidity||0% and 95% relative humidity (non-condensing) at +40°C|
|Ingress protection||IP65 and IP67|
|Wireless range||Typically 70m dependent upon physical location and environmental conditions but up to 100m possible|
|Maximum devices||Maximum number of devices in a network is 25|
|Approvals||IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Tamb -20°C to +55°|
|ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Tamb -20°C to +55°C|
|Compliance||EN 300220-2 V2.3.3 (2010-02)EN301489-3v1.4.1 EN301489-1v1.9.2 EN50270:2006 (Type 1) EN60950-1:2006+A12:2011 IEC60950-1:2005 2nd Edition: A1:2009|
|Country Approvals (wide range available, speak to your local crowcon representative)||IDA Approval
EQUIPMENT REGISTRATION UNDER TELECOMMUNICATIONS (DEALERS) REGULATIONS
Registration Number: N2177-13
IDA Spec. No.: IDA TS SRD
|Crowcon Connect Compatible?||No|
Radio frequency 433 MHz certified in
|Ireland||Portugal||Trinidad and Tobago|
United Arab Emirates
***Videos of the mobile gas detection and monitoring station are available at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.