1. What We Collect;
2. How We Use and On What Legal Basis;
4. When We Share and How We Share With;
5. Where We store;
6. How We Secure;
7. Internet Advertising and Third Parties;
8. Access and Option;
9. Minor’s Personal Information;
10. How Long We Store Personal Information;
11. Contacts, Notices, and Amendments;
12. Examples of Information We Collect;
13. Complaint settlement.
1. What We Collect
Here are the sources from which we gather your information:
- Information Given to Us: You may provide us with information about you in relation to GMGA MEASURING Products;
- Automatic Information: Certain types of information is automatically obtained by us when you interact with GMGA MEASURING Products;
- Other Sources of Information: We might receive information about you from such other sources as service suppliers, motor vehicle agencies, financial institutions, social media platforms, and public sources.
You will be informed if certain personal information is mandatory to be provided or if it is optional. If the mandatory information that is required is not provided, access to certain features of the GMGA MEASURING Products may be impossible.
We may collect the following categories of your personal information:
- Information relating to your identity;
- Your image, voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you attend an event of Vingroup or use GMGA MEASURING’s Products;
- Identifiers and encrypted password;
- Payment data;
- Corporate and tax information;
- Your credit history;
- Commercial relationship data;
- Invoices data;
- Contact data;
- Newsletter registration data;
- Your interests declared via a form or deduced from the use of GMGA MEASURING Products;
- Contacts and exchanges with us;
- Technical navigation and interaction data;
- Location data.
For more examples about the information collected, please refer to Section 12 of this Policy. We may combine these different categories of information we have about you.
2. How We Use and On What Legal Basis
Your personal information may be used to administer, deliver, and improve GMGA MEASURING Products. We may use personal information for the following purposes, amongst others:
- Operate, Provide GMGA MEASURING Products: To administer, process and deliver GMGA MEASURING Products and handle contracts related to GMGA MEASURING Products, including without limitation registrations, subscriptions, loyalty programs, surveys, purchases, incentive programs and payments. The processing of this information is necessary to enter into a contract with you or a legal entity you represent, to perform our contractual obligations, to provide GMGA MEASURING Products, to respond to requests from you, or to provide customer support;
- Assess, Evaluate, and Improve GMGA MEASURING Products: To assess the use, evaluate performance, fix errors, support and develop GMGA MEASURING Products. The processing of this information is based on our legitimate interests in assessing, evaluating and improving GMGA MEASURING Products;
- Recommendations and Personalization: To recommend GMGA MEASURING Products that you may like, recognize your preferences, and personalize your experience with GMGA MEASURING Products. The processing of this information is based on (i) our legitimate interests in providing you with personalized recommendations and experience, and (ii) your consent where required by applicable laws;
- Comply with Law: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information or otherwise need to process certain types of personal information to ensure compliance with the law. The processing of this information is necessary for us to comply with relevant legal obligations or for our legitimate interests in ensuring and documenting compliance with applicable laws;
- Contact You: To communicate with you in relation to GMGA MEASURING Products through relevant channels such as email and chat and to answer your requests. This includes contacting you (or other necessary parties) to advise you of important safety-related information, or to notify first responders in the event of an accident involving GMGA MEASURING Products. The processing of this information is necessary (i) for performing our contractual obligations, (ii) for our legitimate interests in responding to your requests and ensuring an effective customer service, and ensuring and documenting compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, and (iii) complying with our relevant legal notification obligations.
- Marketing: To promote GMGA MEASURING Products in accordance with the local laws. We may display interest-based ads for GMGA MEASURING Products. The processing of this information is based on our legitimate interests in promoting GMGA MEASURING Products, and (ii) your consent where required by applicable laws;
- Prevention of Fraud and Abuse and Credit Risks: To locate and handle fraud to protect our customers, ourselves, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks. The processing of this information (i) is necessary for complying with our relevant legal obligations relating to fraud prevention, and (ii) is based on our legitimate interests in preventing fraud and abuse and managing credit risks.
- Identifying you when you sign in to use GMGA MEASURING Products. This allows us to provide you with suggestions, display content personalized to you, and provide other customized features and services;
- Paying attention to your preferences so we can know what you like and do not like, such as the language and configuration that you chose;
- Researching and analyzing information to improve GMGA MEASURING Products;
- Compliance with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations;
- Preventing fraud, and situations that cause a potential threat to the safety or property of any person;
- Securing your information and our services from unauthorized access, loss, and misuse;
- Improving safety;
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our sites and third-party sites;
- Evaluate the performance of GMGA MEASURING Products.
Cookies allow you to utilize certain essential features of ours. For examples, if you reject our cookies, you may be unable to use certain products that require your sign-in information, or you may have to adjust some preferences or language settings manually every time you visit our sites or applications.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. Through the Help feature on most browsers, you will know how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to receive notification from the browser when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may need manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site or application, and some features and services may not work.
4. When We Share and Who We Share With
- Our service providers and business partners or with our affiliates: We make available to you services, software, and content provided by our service providers and/or business partners and/or with our affiliates for use on or through GMGA MEASURING Products;
- Transactions Involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, software, and content provided by third parties for use on or through GMGA MEASURING. You will know when a third party participates in a transaction with you and we may share information relevant to that transaction with that third party;
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ and/or cooperate with other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf and carry out certain incentive programs, cross-sale programs, etc. Other examples may include: sending communications, processing payments, evaluating credit and compliance risks, interest-supporting program, analyzing data, providing marketing and sales support (including advertising and event management), managing customer relationship, and training. These third party providers have access to personal information needed to perform their roles, but we do not permit them to use it for other purposes. Further, we require them to adhere to the applicable data protection law;
- Protection of Us and Others: We may disclose account and other personal information when such disclosure is required by law, to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or to protect the rights, assets, or the safety of ourselves, our customers, or others. This may include releasing exchanging information to other organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit and property risk reduction, or disclosing certain types of information in case we receive legally binding requests from public authorities;
- Your Choice: Other than as set out above, you will be notified when your personal information is shared with third parties, and you may be able to elect not to share the information..
5. Where We Store
6. How We Secure
At GMGA MEASURING, security is a priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We employ technical and security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access and use of your personal information. Despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your login and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity;
- Your payment card information, which is issued by the relevant financial institution, is protected by us in accordance with international standards on the principle that no important data of the card (card numbers, full names, CVV number) is recorded in our system. Your payment transaction is conducted via third-party systems.
7. Internet Advertising and Third Parties
8. Access and Option
You can see, update, and remove certain personal information about your account and your interactions with GMGA MEASURING Products. Do let us know if you cannot access oryour personal information yourself.
You have many options in relation to the collection and use of your personal information. Many of GMGA MEASURING Products include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to utilize certain Products of ours.
- Account Information: If you want to add, update, orinformation related to your account, please go to your account in GMGA MEASURING official website or app. When youorany information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records for technical purpose;
- Communications: If you do no longer want to receive promotional communications from us, and would like to withdraw your prior consent (if any) and/or object to any further use of your personal information for marketing purposes, please kindly tick the box with the sentence “I do not wish to receive any commercial communication from GMGA MEASURING at the time of the collection of the personal data or send the opt-out message following the protocol as instructed (or use other methods specified in the relevant contracts with you) or by contacting us as indicated in the Section 11 below. If you do no longer want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or your device;
- Browser and Devices: The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
9. Minor’s Personal Information
10. How Long We Store Personal Information
We retain your personal information to provide you with Vingroup Products, for as long as it is needed to meet the relevant purposes described herein, as may be required by law (including for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise informed to you. How long we keep certain personal information will be different based on the purpose for its use, and we will adhere to the law when deleting your personal information.
We undertake to anonymize oryour personal information as soon as the purpose and/or the duration of their established retention expire, except where further storage is necessary in the individual case to comply with our legal obligations (such as specific data retention obligations) or to establish, exercise or defend our legal claims.
The maximum retention periods set out in the table below apply unless you request for your personal information to be erased before the expiry of these periods, in accordance with your rights under applicable laws.
|Cookies and other tracers||Please see our cookies policy for applicable retention periods.|
|Information relating to financial transactions carried out by credit card||This information is processed by our payment service providers, only for the duration of the payment transaction.|
|Information about GMGA MEASURING Products performed, ordered and/or purchased||This information will be retained in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected. This is also including the initiation of a contract (pre-contractual legal relationship) and the execution of a contract.|
|Personal information processed as part of solicitations and promotional operations, sending offers and news||This information will be retained in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.|
|Personal information relating to the management of requests for the exercise of rights and questions on personal information||This information will be retained in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.|
|Information about managing customer service interactions and responses to any customer surveys||This information will be retained in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.|
|Geolocation data||Such data is not retained beyond the period of your use of the feature.|
11. Contacts, Notices, and Amendments
If you have any questions about privacy at GMGA MEASURING or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us and we will try to resolve it. You may also contact us at the address below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No. 10 Alley 42/293 Thinh Liet Street, Thinh Liet Ward, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
12. Examples of Information Collected
a. Information You Give Us
We mainly obtain information about you when you:
- Search for, subscribe to, use, or purchase GMGA MEASURING Products;
- Create and use your account;
- Interact with GMGA MEASURING Products;
- Register for or attend a GMGA MEASURING’s event;
- Buy or use products or services from third-party providers through GMGA MEASURING’s websites or apps (or other similar platforms provided by us);
- Offer your products, or services on or through GMGA MEASURING Products or GMGA MEASURING’s websites or apps (or other similar platform provided by us);
- Contact us through official channels such as our customer support centre, call centre, email;
- Complete a questionnaire or other information request forms;
- Post on GMGA MEASURING’s websites or apps or similar.
Depending on your use of GMGA MEASURING Products, we may obtain from you such information as:
- Your name, email and physical address, phone number, and other contact information;
- Payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
- Information about your location, Kms travelled, average speed, average charge frequency etc..;
- Your organization and your contacts’ information, such as your organization’s colleagues or people;
- Usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- Feedback, questions, correspondences with us;
- Your image, voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when You attend an event of Vingroup or use Vingroup’s Products;
- Information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information, nationality;
- Corporate and financial information;
- VAT, PIT numbers and other tax identifiers.
b. Automatic Information
We mainly automatically receive information when you:
- Interact with or use GMGA MEASURING Products (including when you use your computer or other device to interact with GMGA MEASURING Products);
- Download content from us;
- Open emails or click on links in emails from us;
- Interact with us.
Examples of the information automatically collected may include:
- Information about network and connection, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Information in relation to computer and device information (e.g. device, application, or browser, browser plug-in, operating system);
- Your device or computer’s whereabout;
- Authentication and security;
- Content interaction information (e.g. downloads, and playback details);
- GMGA MEASURING Products metrics (e.g. products usage, technical errors, reports, settings,information, API calls, and other logs);
- The content viewed or searched by you, page response times, and page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks);
- Email and phone numbers to contact us;
- Identifiers and information contained in cookies.
c. Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- Information on marketing, sales and recruitment (e.g. your name, email, physical address, phone number, and other similar information);
- Information about your interactions with GMGA MEASURING’s Products or third parties’ products in relation to GMGA MEASURING Products (e.g. subscription, purchase, support, or other);
- Search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- Credit history information..
13. Resolve complaints
Customers have the right to submit complaints about the disclosure of personal information to 3rd parties to the Management Board of the e-commerce site gmga.vn.
When receiving these feedbacks, we will confirm the information, be responsible for answering the reason and guide the customer to restore and keep the information confidential:
- Step 1: The Customer Care Department of the e-commerce site gmga.vn will receive the customer’s complaints, proactively solve them quickly and immediately respond to the settlement results of the above complaints if there is any basis. policies that e-commerce site gmga.vn has announced.
- Step 2: In case of complicated or not specified in the policies announced by gmga.vn, the Customer Care Department will commit to the response time to the Customer no more than 7 (seven) days.
- Step 3: Transfer the complaint settlement results to the relevant departments for implementation and call to confirm with the Customer that the complaint has been resolved.
Customers can file complaints at:
GMGA MEASURING AND ANALYSING EQUIPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY