DO meter INESA REX JPSL-605F benchtop
I. Specification of dissolved oxygen meter bench INESA REX JPSL-605F
- INESA REX JPSL-605F with 7” colorful touch screen and smart guidance system.
- Measurement parameters: Dissolved Oxygen, DO Saturation, and Temperature
- The intelligent operator system provides features including user management, calibration management, electrode management, method management, data management, and more.
- Calibrate 1 or 2 points with an aqueous solution saturated with air or zero oxygen.
- Multiple reading feature allows for automatic reading, timed reading and continuous reading.
- DO meter INESA REX JPSL-605F benchtop with automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Automatic/manual barometric pressure compensation.
- Automatic sensor hold and measurement endpoint locking.
- More than 20 configurable parameters, including number of calibration points, stability criterion temperature units, and more.
- Data capacity up to 1000 sets (GLP compliant).
- The data analysis feature helps users to review, compare and recalculate results.
- Data can be transferred to a PC or printer using the USB or RS-232 communication interface.
- Dissolved oxygen meter - DO bench INESA REX JPSL-605F meets ISO 9001 standard.
II. Specifications DO meter INESA REX JPSL-605F benchtop
(0.00 ~ 19.99)mg/L
|Range||(0.0 ~ 300.0)%|
|Power Supply||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimension (mm); Weight (kg)||
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336