Liquid pH meter INESA REX PHBJ-260F handheld
I. Specification INESA REX PHBJ-260F handheld digital pH meter
- Liquid pH meter INESA REX PHBJ-260F handheld with colorful 4.3 ″ TFT touch screen.
- 1-5 point calibration with automatic buffer recognition.
- Measurement parameters: pH, mv (ORP), Temperature.
- Selectable pH buffer groups, including NIST, DIN, GB;
- pH buffers or user-defined buffer groups are supported.
- Automatic electrode diagnostics with pH gradient and deviation display.
- Multiple reading feature allows for automatic reading, timed reading and continuous reading.
- Automatic/manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Automatic sensor hold and measurement endpoint locking.
- More than 10 configurable parameters, including date and time, number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature units, and more.
- Data capacity up to 1000 sets (GLP compliant).
- Data can be transferred to a PC or printer using the USB communication interfaces.
- INESA REX PHBJ-260F with auto power off feature effectively prolongs battery life.
- INESA REX PHBJ-260F with auto reset restores all settings back to original default options.
- INESA REX PHBJ-260F Handheld Digital pH Meter compliant with ISO 9001.
II. Specifications liquid pH meter INESA REX PHBJ-260F handheld
(-2.000 ~ 20.000)pH
|Range||(-1999.9 ~ 1999.9)mV|
|±0.5mV / ±0.1%FS|
(-5.0 ~ 105.0) °C
|Power Supply||Li-ion Battery (DC: 3.8V)|
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336