Material Flow Index Tester PCE-MFI 400
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification material flow index tester PCE-MFI 400
Material flow index tester PCE-MFI 400 / Plastic tester / Plastic tester up to 400°C (752°F) / Melting rate up to 400.0 g / 10 min Stability High temperature / Including weight / 7" touch screen
- The PCE-MFI 400 plastic tester is used to quickly test the bulk flow rate of plastics.
- The PCE-MFI 400 Material Flow Index Meter is designed for both incoming goods inspection and continuous production monitoring. Thanks to the clear display of all relevant parameters on the 7" touch screen, the measurement results can be determined in a short time with the plastic tester.
- The automatic cutting function contributes to the high reproducibility of the plastic testing equipment.
- Built-in material test metrics save plastic testers the annoying configuration process; These include: PS, PP, PE, ABS, PC, PMMA and many more.
- In addition to the standard resins already integrated, the test temperature and the standard test weight are stored in the plastic tester. Unpaid materials in the plastic testing machine can be added permanently at any time.
- Large 7" LCD touch screen
- Clear presentation
- Heating temperature up to 400°C/752°F
- Pre-installed materials
- Solid metal case
- Includes different weights.
III. Specifications Of Material Flow Index Tester PCE-MFI 400
|0.1 ... 400.0 g / 10 min|
120 ... 400°C / 248 ... 752°F
Measuring accuracy temperature
|± 0.2°C / 0.36°F|
0.1°C / 0.18°F
|0.325 ... 21.6 kg|
|Test piston Ø||
ISO1133-1997, ASTM 1238-04C, GB / T3682-2000
7" LCD touch display
|800 x 480 pixels|
Dimensions (without test load)
|500 x 320 x 500 mm / 19.7 x 12.6 x 19.7 in|
|Weight (without test load)||
About 15 kg / 33 lbs
|90 ... 264V AC|
|Power consumption (at full load)||
About 0.6 kVA
IV. Video***See more material flow meter videos at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336