Nucleic Acid extraction system automatic Swift™ Esco SWT-EXT-32
I. Specification of Esco SWT-EXT-32 automatic nucleic acid separator
High extraction efficiency:
- Up to 98% collection efficiency compared to the market average of 95%.
High temperature accuracy:
- The deep well heat block precisely heats the well for efficient cell separation.
Multipurpose blocks and bars:
- Blocks allow upgrading to higher throughput.
Safe when using:
- 8 - consumable strip to place on rod to prevent cross-contamination and UV activated for decontamination.
User-friendly user interface:
- Real-time display of running program for easy monitoring of extraction protocol.
- Capable of storing programs for easy setting of routing protocols.
II. Principle of automatic nucleic acid separation of Esco SWT-EXT-32
- Nucleic acids such as DNA or RNA bind to microscopic magnetic particles found in the included nucleic acid extraction kit*.
- A series of steps are taken to (1) dry cells containing nucleic acids, (2) wash away impurities, and (3) release extracted DNA or RNA from binding to particles from included in the kit.
III. Specifications Nucleic Acid extraction system automatic Swift™ Esco SWT-EXT-32
Swift™ Extract, Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction System
96 deep well plate + 8-tube strip
Uniformity Yield of Wells
|CV < 3%|
|Heating Temperature Control||
Lysis and Elution step: 5-125°C
|Multiple modes, multiple speed, adjustable|
|Disinfection / Decontamination||
|100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 600 W|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||
430 x 395 x 435 mm
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336