ULT freezer extreme low temperature Esco Lexicon ® II - Gold controller
I. Specification Esco Lexicon ® II ultra-low temperature freezer
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Large display (4 x 20) actual temperature with simultaneous display of set temperature and ambient temperature
- USB interface allows transfer of temperature data and the 20 most recent system events
- Includes an Automatic Voltage Regulator that maintains a constant voltage level and protects critical freezer components.
- Additional sample protection!
- Audio and visual alarms.
Premium model protection:
- Cool down quickly
- Rapid temperature recovery
- Excellent uniformity
- Extend startup time during power failure.
Modern refrigeration components:
- Reliable high performance compressor
- The system is optimized for maximum efficiency in even the harshest environmental conditions.
- 1'' (25mm) diameter for easy access through walls
- Easy external monitoring port for backup monitoring system
- 2 sample port configurations by default
- Optimally placed on top of the cabinet to eliminate heat risk to your samples.
Pressure port (PEP):
- Heated port with spring-loaded support to prevent freezing on vents
- Allows opening the freezer door immediately after adding samples
- Located right at the main door for easy cleaning.
Excellent door tightness:
- Triple-layer gasket provides maximum protection against heat penetration.
Optionally available with 3 or 5 compartments:
- 3 or 5 individual interior doors can be opened independently to minimize sample exposure
- Internal door sliding hinge design allows for easy dismantling of the door during maintenance and cleaning
- Compatibility with existing rack systems from competitors
- Magnetic door contact for quick closing.
High quality construction:
- Stainless steel interior
- Outside Galvanized Steel
- Corners are rounded for optimal cleaning
- Three-spacer seal.
Isocide ™ resistant electrostatic powder coating:
- Silver ions
- Inhibits microbial growth to improve safety
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces within 24 hours of contact.
II. Lexicon ® II Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers - Superior Engineering & Serious Process Control
- Rigorous evacuation procedures and process controls to ensure a clean, dry and leak-free system
- The assembly area is climate controlled to remove particles and maintain a constant ambient temperature
- Computer controlled foam generator to eliminate foaming variables
- Advanced data logging system to ensure all units are properly tested and analyzed and documented
- In-house charging and evacuation handling equipment designed and developed specifically for the production of ultra-low-order refrigeration systems.
ESCO Lexicon ® II - Absolute Reliability:
- Esco used the industry-approved High Accelerated Life Test (HALT) to stress test a large number of Lexicon Freezers under extreme conditions. Lexicon freezers have passed these extreme stress tests to ensure an optimized design to protect your precious samples.
- In accordance with ANSI/ASHRAE 72-2005 and ARI 1200-2006/2008 guidelines and tested by UL, DNS USA validated third party testing lab,
- The Esco Lexicon ULT Freezer surpassed the performance of 5 major competitors with lower energy consumption, superior cabinet performance (as measured by warm-up time) and demonstrated greater BTU cold storage capacity. .
- Esco Lexicon ® II Ultra Low Temperature ULT Freezer - Superior performance, lower energy costs, better protection.
III. ULT Esco Lexicon ® II Freezer - Quality Ingredients
- All freezer components have been selected from multiple shredding and comparison tests. Only the most reliable ingredients are selected
- Danfoss® compressors are reliable and highly efficient.
- The Danfoss® filter dryer is optimized for HFC refrigerants and uses 100% 3Å molecular sieve cores for high moisture drying capacity. (Moisture equates to a blockage in the system!).
- The condenser is oversized to provide greater cooling capacity.
- Condenser fan produces large air volume and quiet operation.
- The energy-saving high-performance oil separator removes solid contaminants along with excess oil from the system and improves overall system performance.
- A completely seamless encased copper evaporator tube with no joints reduces any potential for field leaks.
- Highly efficient anti-corrosion and pressure-resistant heat exchangers are used for maximum heat transfer.
IV. ULT Esco Lexicon ® II Freezer - Low Energy Consumption
V. Super durable model protection
Super fast heat reduction:
- Pull-down time is the time required to lower the temperature of the ULT freezer from ambient to the set temperature.
- Esco Lexicon® has a short pull-down time indicating an efficient cooling system.
Fast temperature recovery after door opening:
- Esco Lexicon® II restores temperature within minutes of opening the door 1 minute. Fast recovery temperature ensures integrity of stored samples.
Excellent uniform resolution:
- Uniformity test measures the difference between the coldest and warmest points in the freezer when the freezer is operating at the set temperature.
- Esco Lexicon® II has excellent uniformity under normal operating conditions. This ensures that all samples are at the correct temperature.
Safety protection in case of power failure:
- Warm-up time measures the time it takes for the temperature to rise (from -80°C to -50°C) when the power is turned off.
- With a robust insulation system, the Esco Lexicon® II has the best warm-up time among the freezers compared to the right. Slower start-ups during prolonged power outages give users time to make a backup plan.
Large storage capacity:
- The capacity test records the lowest temperature the freezer can maintain when a heat source is placed in the freezer. This is similar to real situations when hot samples are placed in the freezer.
- The lower the temperature that the freezer can maintain, the higher the chance that the freezer will be able to maintain the set temperature when warm samples are placed in the freezer.
- Esco's reserve capacity surpasses all of the major brands tested below.
Low noise operation:
- According to OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure Regulation 1910.95, workplace sound levels must fall below 90 dBA for employees working 8 hours/day.
- Total laboratory noise is highly dependent on the equipment that generates the greatest amount of noise.
- The Esco Lexicon® II Ultra Low Freezer has a noise level of approximately 56 dBA. This ensures a quiet and pleasant working environment for laboratory users.
- Embed thermocouple in foam for easy field troubleshooting.
- The filter dryer is located on deck for easy replacement.
- The hinges and latches of the main door can be adjusted.
- The condenser filter is conveniently located in front of the freezer compartment. This allows easy access for inspection, cleaning and/or alteration.
- Warranty 5 years for compressor, 5 years for whole system.
VI. Esco Lexicon ® II Model Guide – Golden Controller***You may be interested in GMGA biosafety cabinets - Esco Vietnam: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/process-equipment/biological-safety-cabinets/
VII. Specifications ULT freezer extreme low temperature Esco Lexicon ® II
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS ULTRA-LOW TEMPERATURE FREEZERS
|UUS-363B-1-SS (2180055)||UUS-480B-1-SS (2180056)||UUS-597B-1-SS (2180057)||UUS-714B-1-SS (2180058)|
|UUS-363B-1-5D-SS (2180059)||UUS-480B-1-5D-SS (2180060)||UUS-597B-1-5D-SS (2180061)||
|UUS-480B-3-SS (2180068)||UUS-597B-3-SS (2180069)||UUS-714B-3 -SS (2180070)|
|UUS-363B-3-5D-SS (2180079)||UUS-480B-3-5D-SS (2180080)||UUS-597B-3-5D-SS (2180081)||
|-50 to -86 ˚C|
|Ambient Temperature Range||
15 to 32˚C (59 to 90 ˚F)
|363 L (12.8 cu ft)||480 L (16. 9 cu ft)||597 L (21.1 cu ft)||714 L (25.2 cu ft)|
|Energy Consumption||Approx. 10.08 kWh/day||Approx. 11 kWh/day||Approx. 11.52 kWh/day||
Approx. 13.92 kWh/day
|0.64 kW||0.67 kW||0 .71 kW||0 .78 kW|
|Pull Down Time in Minutes (from amb to -80°C)||276||347||353||
Temperature Recovery Time After 1 Minute Door Opening
|24 minutes||36 minutes||36 minutes||36 minutes|
|Average Uniformity of Cycle (-80°C)||8-9°C||7 °C||7 °C||
Warm-up Time from -80°C to -50°C (Minutes)
|Reserve Capacity at 0 Watt||-87.1||-89.2||-87.8||
Reserve Capacity at 40 Watts
|Reserve Capacity at 60 Watts||-82.8||-80.9||-83.1||
Reserve Capacity at 90 Watts
|Reserve Capacity at 120 Watts||-73.2||-74.2||-76.4||
Noise Level in dBA
|External Dimension (W x D x H)||710 x 885 x 1980 mm||855 x 885 x 1980 mm||1000 x 885 x 1980 mm||
1145 x 885 x 1980 mm
True Dimensions Silver
|805 x 945 x 1980 mm||950 x 945 x 1980 mm||1095 x 945 x 1980 mm||1240 x 945 x 1980 mm|
|Internal Dimensions||450 x 620 x 1300 mm||595 x 620 x 1300 mm||740 x 620 x 1300 mm||
885 x 620 x 1300 mm
|12/13 A, 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 1Ø 12/13 A, 230 VAC, 60 Hz, 1Ø||12/13 A, 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 1Ø 12/13 A, 230 VAC, 60 Hz, 1Ø||12/13 A, 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 1Ø 12/13 A, 230 VAC, 60 Hz, 1Ø||12/13 A, 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 1Ø 12/13 A, 230 VAC, 60 Hz, 1Ø|
|Number of Outer Door||
Number of Inner Doors
|3 or 5|
|Number of Storage Racks per Shelf||3||4||5||
Number of Storage Racks per Unit
|9 or 15||12 or 20||15 or 25||18 or 30|
|Storage Box Capacities for 2” Cardboard Boxes (with 3 inner doors)||252||336||420||
Storage Box Capacities for 3” Cardboard Boxes (with 3 Inner Doors)
|Storage Box Capacities for 2” Cardboard Boxes (with 5 Inner Doors)||240||320||400||
Storage Box Capacities for 3” Cardboard Boxes (with 5 Inner Doors)
|Shelves Material||SS304 0.9mm thickness||
SS304 1.2mm thickness
|438 x 570 mm||583 x 570 mm||728 x 570 mm||873 x 570 mm|
|Maximum Load per Shelf||50 Kg (110 lbs) per shelf||
90 Kg (198 lbs) per shelf
Maximum Number of Shelves per unit
|Net Weight||277 Kg (610 lbs)||304 Kg (670 lbs)||326 Kg (718 lbs)||
360 Kg (794 lbs)
|329 Kg (725 lbs)||362 Kg (798 lbs)||388 Kg (855 lbs)||428 Kg (943 lbs)|
|Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H)||891 x 1000 x 2143 mm||1036 x 1000 x 2143 mm||1100 x 1050 x 2143 mm||
1256 x 1050 x 2143 mm
ENGINEERING DRAWING - Esco Lexicon ® II - Gold Controller:
VIII. Accessories for Esco Lexicon ® II ultra-low temperature ULT freezers
Recorder Kit (Chart recorder, 7-day chart paper, pens, universal outlet)
|Standard Cardboard 2-inch Box|
Standard Cardboard 3-inch Box
|Standard Cardboard 100-Cell Divider|
Standard Cardboard 81-Cell Divider
|Standard Cardboard 64-Cell Divider|
Standard Cardboard 49-Cell Divider
|3” Drawer Rack with 3 inner door configuration|
3” Drawer Rack with 5 inner door configuration
|2” Drawer Rack with 3 inner door configuration|
2” Drawer Rack with 5 inner door configuration
|LCO₂ back-up system|
|Cryo Safety Gloves|
6” Temperature Chart, 7day, 60/pack
|Chart Recorder Pen Replacement 6 pens/pack|
SMS Module System
IX. Video***Detailed product specification sheet: Esco Lexicon ® II Ultra Low Temperature ULT Freezer - Gold Controller.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336