Vibration pen meter NOVOTEST NVS P1
I. Specification of the portable vibration meter NOVOTEST NVS P1
NOVOTEST NVS P1 - Purpose:
- This vibration pen meter NOVOTEST NVS P1 enables even inexperienced users to draw conclusions about the state of the tested object by evaluating the vibration parameters.
- The analyzer combines with the probe in a rugged and compact body, making it convenient and simple in everyday use. The NOVOTEST NVS P1 Vibration Meter is controlled by two buttons - ON / START and a parameter selector button, this vibration meter requires no pre-calibration, giving instant results of the Compatible parameters that make this instrument with many industries and application areas.
NOVOTEST NVS P1 - Vibration measurement range:
- Vibration acceleration - a parameter that characterizes the intensity of vibrations; accelerometer of machines with high precision; controlling the impact nature of dynamic element defects in gearboxes, bearings, etc.
- Vibration velocity - a parameter that simultaneously takes into account the motion of the point along the measuring axis and the frequency of the vibration. This is the most widely used parameter in vibration diagnosis. This parameter evaluates the strength of the vibration process and characterizes the energy of the impact on the elements of the unit. Usually, the vibration velocity is evaluated as a square root value (RMS).
- Vibration displacement - a characteristic parameter of the distance from two extreme points along the measuring axis, i.e. the movement of a physical point on a controlled surface due to vibrations. Usually used at low oscillation frequencies, with linear units (μm, mm, etc.)
NOVOTEST NVS P1 - advantages:
- Hand-held measuring device
- Metal body
- Rechargeable via USB cable
- Low battery indicator
- Wide measuring range
- Highly accurate results
- IP54 water and dust resistant
II. Specifications of the vibration pen meter NOVOTEST NVS P1
|0,02 ÷ 50,0 m/s2|
Up to 35 mm/s (160Hz)
Up to 563 mm/s (10 Hz)
Up to 100 µm (160 Hz)
Up to 5000 µm (10 Hz)
|Measured frequency range:||
10 ÷ 1000 Hz
|± 5% (10 ÷ 1000 Hz)|
|Up to 8 hours|
|USB – micro–B USB 1.0 Receptacle Connector|
|157mm × 22mm × 14mm|
No more 80 g
III. Vibration pen meter NVS P1 standard kit
- Vibration meter NOVOTEST NVS P1
- USB cable
- Operating manual
- Shipping Box.
IV. Video***Watch the vibration measurement and analysis equipment videos at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336