Hand-held force gauge – Traction – Thrust | Provide Force Gauge 30% CHEAP compared to the market !
I. Definition of force gauge
- Force gauges or force gauges or dynamometers are compact hand-held measuring devices; controlled and processed by a digital microprocessor that displays results quickly and accurately. Characteristic for tensile, thrust and compression measurements.
- The hand-held force gauges allow the user to see the results displayed on the digital display directly; in any test position from favorable to difficult.
- Combined with optional accessories: hooks, power levers, measuring tables… Force gauges can easily and simplify force measurements; at the same time ensure the high and absolute accuracy of the measurement results.
- Force measurement products often support features such as holding max and zero values; and commonly used units of force measurement: Kg / LB / Newton / G
II. Basic characteristics of force measuring device
Thrust Thrust Gauge: is dedicated to measuring force during pressing and pulling operations, as well as to measuring mass.
- Digital force gauges are characterized by their ergonomic shape and easy operation.
- The meter is delivered with the terminal kit in a handy suitcase; allows the use of the meter as a universal measuring device. Gauges can be used to measure when they are carried in the hand or when they are fixed or suspended.
- The graphic display of the digital force gauge allows easy reading of instructions or the presentation of measurement results on a graph or chart.
- Special computer program for data collection and presentation offers new possibilities in the field of observation and measurement of variable forces.
- In addition, the vertical support stand, horizontal support stand, two-handle handles, hangers, manual clamps, hexagonal clamps, roller clamps and other accessories allow the compressive strain gauge, special measurement to be A range of printing configurations confirm compliance with GLP process requirements, when the printer is connected to the dynamometer.
***Refer: AXIS FB-C / K Thrust Gauge
Digital force gauges designed for basic tension and compression testing applications up to 500lbF (2,500N).
- Sampling rate from 500Hz up to 14,000 Hz, high speed.
- Continuous data collection up to 5,000 data points; up to 14,000 Hz downloadable to PC.
- Individual data point memory
- USB, RS232, Mitutoyo and Analog Output
- Sample break detection with automatic functions including stopping movement on the test platform
- Peak detection ½
- Automatic data archiving, zeroing on completion of various events.
- 5 units of measurement; plus coefficient of friction and user defined units with configurable names.
- Sequence of footswitch programming
- Programmable setpoint with output indicators
- Averaging mode – calculate the average over time
- External trigger mode; to check the switch contact or update the stop screen remotely
- Password protection, configuration for separate keys and calibration.
- Large, backlit graphic display with auto-dimming
- Power supply by rechargeable battery or AC adapter
- Reversible housing helps to orient the load component instead.
***See more for more details: Mark-10 Series 2 Digital Force Gauge và Mark-10 Series 7 . Digital Force Gauge.
III. Application of force gauges in production practice
- Used in manufacturing plants: leather, fabric, plastic, rubber, zinc wire, screws, wrenches, equipment, tools made of metal, … help users grasp and most accurately assess the characteristics, quality and endurance of machines as well as small details.
- The device is designed to be simple and easy to use; The results of the following test parameters are displayed on the screen of the machine. This device is often used in testing and evaluating products in factories, manufacturing, research and development.
Compression force gauge:
- Is a specialized device designed for convenience; The device allows users to obtain information and operating status of the device with the most accurate compression force measurement parameters. This equipment is used in construction, production and is chosen a lot nowadays.
***Videos of devices for measuring thrust, compression, pulling, and torque are available at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
IV. Provide push, pull and compression force gauges 30% cheaper than the market
GMGA MEASURING AND ANALYSING EQUIPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY is proud to be the most prestigious supplier of Force Gauge, Traction, Thrust and Compression Measuring Equipment in Vietnam. The force measurement equipment we provide is always highly appreciated by customers both in terms of technical quality as well as pre- and after-sales service..
- Hotline: (+84) 0845 969 336_Zalo_Whatsapp_Wechat – 24/7.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: No. 10, Alley 42/293 Thinh Liet Street, Thinh Liet Ward, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
To get Advice and get 30% OFF offer compared to the market.
” The trust and support of customers is a great source of encouragement on the development path of GMGA MEASURING. We promise to constantly improve, serve our customers the best to always be worthy of that trust! “
Best regards !