Wireless battery management system (wBMS) monitoring solution
Intrepid has partnered with Analog Devices to create a state of the art battery cell measurement and network testing hardware using the wBMS (Wireless Battery Management System®) technology. The RAD-wBMS is an adaptor designed to interface between ADI’s electric vehicle wBMS and legacy test platforms in a variety of use cases. It contains ADI wBMS radios and isoSPI interfaces with which to control and configure the wireless network components along with DW CAN-FD, 100Base-T and USB interfaces with which to connect to legacy test platforms.
The RAD-wBMS comes pre installed with ADI’s wireless interface API (WIL) allowing easy control of the ADI wBMS network. RAD-wBMS combines Analog Devices’ wBMS technology to deliver a complete solution for monitoring critical parameters of battery systems in real time using Vehicle Spy 3 software. Parameters monitored include cell voltage, cell current, ambient temperature, cell/unit voltage, impedance, and temperature. The RAD-wBMS is compatible with many battery chemistries such as VLA, VRLA, and Li-Ion battery types.
- Wirelessly monitor up to 24 wBMS nodes (12 cells/node) in dual manager configuration
- 2x isoSPI interfaces
- 2x DW CAN-FD channels
- 2x software enabled CAN terminations
- 1x 100 Megabit Ethernet (10/100BASE-TX) for use with DoIP, XCPoE and more
- 10x Programmable tri-color LEDs
- Membrane LEDs to show link, error, and activity status.
- Engineering development of wireless network components
- Engineering development of wireless battery modules and packs
- Manufacture and assembly of wireless battery modules and packs
- Inventory management of wireless battery modules and packs
- Vehicle assembly for wireless battery pack configuration
- Vehicle servicing for wireless battery module and pack configuration.
For more information, please contact us by phone: (+84) 845 969 336, or email: email@example.com.