iPR-C² Process Refractometer
Price: Liên hệ
|Manufacturer||SCHMIDT & HAENSCH|
I. Specification of iPR-C² Process Refractometer
The iPR-C² inline process refractometer is available in two versions (aluminum and stainless steel) with different process temperatures.
- Compact Direct Refractometer - iPR-C² Refractometer with extremely short response times for continuous measurement and real-time process control with analog data output.
- This refractometer is characterized by minimal dimensions and weight and has an excellent price-performance ratio.
- The iPR-C² Schmidt + Haensch process refractometer allows direct measurement of refractive index, Brix or concentration to monitor and control the concentration of substances in a solution or liquid mixture within a process. Compact stainless steel probe with YAG prism equipped with an evaluator for connection to a PC or control panel.
- Accurate, fast and reliable
- Permanently inline real-time concentration measurement
- Compact sensor
- Analogue measurement output 4-20
- Great value for money
- Determine the mixing ratio
- Quality and quantity control of dissolved solids
- Product conversion detection
- Determination of concentration and degree of contamination of coolant lubricants and cleaning solutions.
III. Specifications of the compact iPR-C² Process Refractometer
1.3320 - 1.4209 nD 0 - 50 Brix
|0.0001 nD 0.05 Brix|
± 0.0002 nD ±0.15 Brix (at 20 °C / 68 °F)
|0 to 45 °C / 32 to 113 °F|
|Process temperature (max.)||
Stainless steel: +80 °C / 176 °F
Process temperature (min.)
|-10 °C / 14 °F|
|Process pressure (max.)||
1 MPa (145 psi, 10 bar)
Process contact material
|YAG, stainless steel optional: PTFE|
IP 69 K tested by TÜV Rheinland
Light source / wavelength
|589 nm LED|
4-20 mA, (Brix 0 - 50 with ATC)
one switching output 1 ampere
a serial communication over RS232, RS422 or USB
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336