PCE-RVI 4 VP60 Digital Viscometer
Price: Liên hệ
|Model||PCE-RVI 4 VP60|
I. Specification PCE-RVI 4 VP60 digital viscometer
PCE-RVI 4 VP60 Viscometer / Rotary Viscometer for measuring viscosity according to the Brookfield method.
- The PCE-RVI 4 VP60 Digital Viscometer is a rotary viscometer used in industrial and research applications to measure viscosity according to the Brookfield method.
- With a simple, lightweight construction for easy portability, this PCE-RVI 4 VP60 Digital Viscometer can be used in the laboratory or in the field. This viscometer is delivered with axes R2, R3, R4, R5, R6 and R7 and displays measurements in millipascal-seconds (mPa.s)..
- Basic operation:
- To turn on the viscometer, press and hold the enter button for 2 seconds. When the display shows rotation speed, current viscosity, selected spindle, battery status and full percentage, press the up or down buttons to find the applicable spindle and press the enter button to start measuring . Make sure your pattern is in place before pressing the start button, as the start button starts rotating the spindle. When you have finished your viscosity test, press enter to stop measuring and rotate.
- This PCE-RVI 4 VP60 digital viscometer is ideal for testing, development, production and quality control in the food, chemical, paint and cosmetic industries as well as for materials research, This classic viscometer:
- Contains bright, easy-to-read LCD digital display
- Includes protection, hard plastic case, foam
- Comes with factory/manufacturer calibration certificate
- Supply max. Battery life up to 30 hours of continuous use
- Maintain a constant speed of 60 rpm (rpm).
III. Standard package
- PCE-RVI 4 Viscometer / Viscometer VP60
- Set of 6 spindles: R2, R3, R4, R5, R6 and R7
- Spindle protection
- Sample cup
- 4 AA batteries
- Manufacturer Calibration Certificate
- User manual
IV. Specifications of PCE-RVI 4 VP60 digital viscometer
Rotational viscometer (RV)
66 ... 66,600 mPa.s (= cP)
± 2% full scale (FS)
|± 1% FS|
4 x AA LR6 or R6 batteries (6 V)
|Up to 30 hours of continuous operation|
+10 ... +40 ° C / +50 … 104 ° F
|< 80%, non-condensing|
2,000 m / 6,561 ft above mean sea level
|170 x 110 x 410 mm / 6.7 x 4.3 x 16.2 in|
1.8 kg / 4.0 lbs
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336