Cell culture shaker Esco CelShaker™ can simulate the shaking action of the human wrist, effectively removing cells from binding to macroporous carriers. This enables semi-automatic harvesting from CelCradle™ cultures (CeCradle™ and CelCradle™ X systems), replacing tedious manual extraction of bottles.
Esco CelShaker ™ – Your CelCradle™ Harvester Companion.
I. Specification Esco CelShaker ™ rotary arm tilt shaker
Features of CelShaker™:
- Adjustable speed – allows adjustments on CelShaker™ depending on mobile line and application
- Vibration damper – reduces vibration and keeps shaker in place
- Timing operation – allows user to control harvest time
- High harvesting efficiency – allows for shaker harvesting of sticky cell cultures of more than 90% of cells.
Working principle of the Esco CelShaker ™ rotary arm shaker:
- Rinse the bottle with PBS or an equivalent solution to remove any serum that may interfere with enzyme activity for further steps.
- Enzymatic digestion: Add dissociation enzyme or equivalent solution applied to the cell line to separate the cell from the macro-carrier. Incubate the bottle so that the enzymes are active through the entire culture.
- Installation: Hold the CelCradle™ bottles firmly in the CelShaker™ cranks.
- Separation: Input speed and duration in an adherent cell culture shaker and cycle time initiation.
- Collect the solution in the collection flask. Add medium to the bottle.
- Repeat 6-7 three times but exclude the addition of media to the final harvest. Collect all cells by centrifugation.
Application of the Esco CelShaker™ shaker:
- Semi-automatic harvest from CelCradle™ cultures
***You may be interested in the GMGA nucleic acid extraction system – Esco Vietnam: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/process-equipment/nucleic-acid-extraction-system/
II. Specifications cell culture shaker Esco CelShaker™
|Wrist action shaker|
Up to 4 CelCradle™ bottles
|0 – 999 min (1 min increment)|
|0 – 999 min (1 min increment)||
290 x 310 x 375 mm
325 x 310 x 375 mm (with rotary arms)
***The detailed technical data sheet of the device: Esco CelShaker™ Cell Culture Shaker.