What is a climate chamber? The unit that provides the laboratory creates a reputable and cheap quality laboratory environment
GMGA MEASURING AND ANALYSING EQUIPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY is proud to be the most prestigious supplier of Environmental Chambers (climate chambers) in Vietnam. The equipment that creates the experimental environment we provide is always appreciated by customers for both technical quality as well as pre- and after-sales service.
I. Definition of climate chamber
- An environmental chamber also known as a Climate Chamber or a climate chamber, is a chamber used to test the effects of specific environmental conditions on biological commodities, Industrial products, materials, etc. materials and electronic equipment and components, aerospace medical.
- Such a chamber can be used as a:
- Independent testing for environmental effects on test samples
- Prepare samples for physical or chemical tests
- Environmental conditions for conducting specimen testing
- An environmental test chamber that artificially replicates the conditions machines, materials, equipment or components may come into contact with. It is also used to speed up activities of environmental exposure, sometimes also under unexpected conditions..
- Testing consists of testing the product exposure chamber to different environmental conditions in a controlled environment. Climate chamber testing and Thermal shock testing are part of chamber testing. Climatic Chamber testing is a wide range of ways to simulate extreme climate or environmental exposure for a product or for a material under laboratory-controlled accelerated conditions. The Thermal Shock test, on the other hand, is used to simulate how materials will react when exposed to changes in extreme climatic conditions, such as from extremely low temperature conditions to extremely hot extremes in the range of short and very short time.
These conditions include:
- Temperature extremes
- Sudden or extreme temperature changes – Thermal shock
- Humidity or relative humidity
- Vibration or electromotive force
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Cyclic corrosion test
- Salt spray
- Sun exposure, UV test
- Check for dust contamination
- Lifetime test
- Special functions
- Manufactured samples, samples, or components are placed inside the chamber and subjected to one or more environmental parameters to determine reliability or consequential measurement of resistance to corrosion.
- An environmental chamber can be a small room used to examine specimens and conduct tests. It can be a smaller model to test using for conditioning purposes. In addition, there are a number of microscopic models that can be placed in a multimeter or other test device.
- Depending on the test requirements which can be relatively simple or complex or extremely complex, environmental test chambers vary in size according to the purpose of testing. From minifigures to designs that sit on benches to walk-in booths that range in size to infinity.
- Test chambers often have monitoring windows or video sources to allow visual monitoring of the sample during testing. Test chambers provide an opening that can be used by the user to handle test samples.
- The room providing interior visual lighting must take into account the heat emitted by the lighting system accordingly
- As well as the large difference in size, a number of user control options are available, ranging from simple analog indicators to modern technical indicators with LCD displays. The chamber is computer-programmable and network or Web connectivity available.
IV. Types of environmental test chambers
- Mechanical cooling test chamber
- Liquid nitrogen cooled test chamber
- Walking test chamber module
Depending on the application and usage needs, we can choose the model as well as the technical features to suit the conditions of use as well as the image of the chamber installation.
V. Standard test chamber
- Several standards organizations provide environmental test chamber construction standards and guidelines, temperature control standards, and technical tolerances.
- Institute of Environmental Science and Technology
- Institute of Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- International ASTM
- Guarantee Lab
- International NFS
- Global FM
- Canadian Standards Association
- International Organization and Standardization
VI. Professional climate chamber supplier
GMGA MEARSURING company is a reputable unit specializing in Technical consulting, Supplying Measurement equipment, Analytical equipment, Maintenance equipment and Genuine Industrial equipment, with the best Quality and Price in the market. Vietnam…specifically:
- We provide technical advice on industrial projects, power projects (source), measurement & analysis related projects for workshops, large factory factories, national power projects, and professional testing rooms and laboratories with high standards of meeting.
- We provide products, equipment for Industry, Engineering, Measurement and Maintenance equipment with 100% new sense and best technical quality to customers. These products are all products from the most famous and prestigious brands in the world in related fields and have been highly appreciated by customers in the market for many years. In addition, we provide a full range of certificates from quality certificates, proving the origin of products to customers.
- We provide on-site services and aggressive after-sales service. Service of repair and periodic maintenance of on-site equipment is strongly deployed by us. The long-term warranty policy and support for return and exchange with the products we provide are always focused and committed by our company to each customer.
Specification a model of Climate Chamber GMGA MEASURING offers:
- Dimensions of inner test chamber WHD(cm): 40*80*40 to ≧1m3
- Temperature range: -40℃～150℃
- Humidity range: 20% ～ 98%RH (customized)
- Temperature and humidity control fluctuations: ≤±0.5℃, ≤ ±2.5%RH
- Specified resolution: 01℃, 0.1 %RH
- Temperature rise and fall: 5℃/min for heating: 1.2℃/min for cooling
- Cooling method: Cold air
- Chamber material: SUS#304 stainless steel for inner chamber with thickness of 1.5mm, Steel plate for outer chamber with thickness of 1.5mm
- Door: Equipped with observation window and LED light (anti-fog, anti-condensation, with insulated glass)
- Input source: 110V, 22OV, 380V (customizable)
Professional climate chamber features and characteristics:
- Using the latest eco-friendly adsorption drying processor, effectively control the product when condensing surface temperature 75db
- Fully sealed and soundproof cold room to reduce machine noise and box resonance, control internal machine noise
– Newly developed refrigeration system improves the reliability of the refrigerant circuit, saving electricity by 30%
– Prevent electromagnetic interference by SGS certified controller.
Structure of the environment room:
- Insulation material: SUS304 stainless steel.
- Air conditioner: Centrifugal fan & imported motor
- Refrigeration system: Equipment meeting EU standards
- Electric control system: Safe saving
- Water supply for humidification system : Purified water filter
- Safety protection device: System overload, error alarm.
***Video of climate chamber / temperature and humidity test room available at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
Contact GMGA MEASURING:
If you have any questions or requests about our services, please contact us:
GMGA MEASURING AND ANALYSING EQUIPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: No. 10, Alley 42/293 Thinh Liet Street, Thinh Liet Ward, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
Hotline: 084 59 69 336_Zalo_Whatsapp_Wechat_Witter – 24/7.
All inquiries and contributions of customers are the promotion of development and an honor for our company.