Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 connector dust and water-tight Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC) configuration-free
|Trọng lượng máy||9V - 36V DC|
|Tải trọng tối đa||200g|
|Kích thước máy||30 x 151 x 17 mm|
The Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 connector dust and water-tight Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC) configuration-free (EAN: 73-30130-01148-9) comprising a preconfigured pair of plug-and-play units, with integrated antennas and rugged housings.
The Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 ensure the rapid exchange of raw CAN data in situations that make wired connection unsuitable or challenging, such as CAN cabling that experiences high mechanical stress in harsh environments.
I. Major features Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 connector Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC)
- IP67-rated M12 connector on each unit; dust and water-resistant.
- IP65-rated aluminium housing, suitable for fixed outdoor installations.
- 4 GHz proprietary protocol.· Internal antenna design, antenna output power max 18 dBm.
- Automatic baud rate detection (125K, 250K, 500K, 1M).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-Speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- “Plug and play”, driver- free, and configuration-free.
- Power supplied through the CAN bus interface.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to +70 °C.
Documentation, Kvaser CANlib SDK and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
Kvaser CANlib SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop soſtware for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Python and t programming language.
Kvaser CAN hardware is built around the same common soſtware API. Applications developed using one device type will run without modification on other device types
The Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC) (EAN: 73-30130-01008-6) has been tested and found to comply with part 15 of FCC Rules. See User Guide for full FCC Compliance Information Statement.
The Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (EAN: 73-30130-00808-3) has been tested and declared to be in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU (Art. 3.1a, 3.1b, and 3.2) and RoHS recast Directive 2011/65/EU (Art. 4.1).
Technical data Wireless CAN bridge uses a M12 connector dust and water-tight Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS M12 (FCC) configuration-free
Antenna Output Power
|Max 18 dBm approx.|
CAN Bit Rate
|Autobaud at 1 Mbit/s, 500 Kbit/s, 250 Kbit/s and 125 Kbit/s|
|30 x 151 x 17 mm|
2.405 GHz to 2.477 GHz
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40 °C to +70 °C
2.4 GHz Gaussian Frequency-Shiſt Keying (GFSK) with Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) modulation
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336