Coating thickness gauge NOVOTEST TP-2020
I. Specification of NOVOTEST TP-2020 non-destructive coating thickness gauge
NOVOTEST TP-2020 - Measure coating thickness:
- To suit specific test and measurement requirements depending on the thickness, substrate and coating to be measured, the NOVOTEST TP-2020 Coating Thickness Gauge has a variety of probes.
- The NOVOTEST TP-2020 coating thickness gauge has a wide range of coatings to measure (from 0 to 60 mm), so it can measure protective film coatings, body paint thicknesses to finish coatings. metal structures, bridges, oil and gas pipelines and other objects with bitumen coating.
NOVOTEST TP-2020 - The mode of operation makes it possible to quickly measure and test with high accuracy of protective coatings:
- Real-time measurement - The NOVOTEST TP-2020 meter displays the value of the current measurement or the average value over a series of measurements.
- Control - NOVOTEST TP-2020 is used where it is necessary to control coatings whose thickness needs to be clearly defined. During the measurement, the NOVOTEST TP-2020 coating thinness meter displays the difference in the thickness of the measured coating and the reference coating, analyzing it to draw conclusions about the coating quality.
- Statistics - NOVOTEST TP-2020 tracks the parameters of a wide range of measurements: maximum and minimum values, deviation, mean, number of measurements.
- Automatic averaging mode - after each measurement, the NOVOTEST TP-2020 instrument automatically calculates and displays the result in a set of averages.
NOVOTEST TP-2020 - Measurement range:
- NOVOTEST TP-2020 measures electroplating and painting layers on steel substrates. Suitable sensor F-0.5. Coating thickness measurement range from 0 to 500 microns.
- NOVOTEST TP-2020 measures coatings of paints, varnishes, polymers (and any other dielectric) on steel substrates thicker than 0.5 mm. Using the F-2 and F-5 sensors, provide a control range of up to 2/5 mm respectively.
- NOVOTEST TP-2020 measures ferrous coatings - the NF-2 sensor is used at measurements from 0 to 2 mm (2000 μm).
- NOVOTEST TP-2020 measures very thick coatings in metals (ferrous and ferrous). M12, M30 and M60 sensors are used, which can measure up to 12, 30 and 60 mm respectively.
- NOVOTEST TP-2020 roughness measurement - DSh sensor is used to measure roughness, depth of corrosion and defects, groove surface.
- NOVOTEST TP-2020 measures temperature, humidity and dew point - DTVR converter
- Furthermore, this coating thickness gauge can measure anodic and zinc protective coatings, modify metal oxide and copper films, used in the automotive industry, manufacturing and construction of metal structures..
NOVOTEST TP-2020 - Improved quality:
- Higher measurement speed and availability for many other ultrasonic test and measurement applications
- Audio and visual indicator
- Built-in memory in thickness gauge, can save test results and transfer them to PC
- Improve measurement accuracy and stability
- Suggest new display measurements, thus increasing measurement convenience.
NOVOTEST TP-2020 - Ergonomic design:
- This coating meter is ergonomically shaped with convenient interface buttons that can be used with gloves (during manufacturing); or at low temperature; and the shockproof cover in the protective silicone case will protect from high impact.
- Wide operating temperature range from -20 to +40°C makes it possible to use it in extreme conditions.
- Measurement of coating thickness on ferrous (Fe) and non-ferrous (nFe) metals
- Automatic sensor detection
- Wide range of sensors for different measuring and testing tasks
- Select unit of measurement
- Store individual calibrations in probe memory
- Average calculation, min and max indicator
- Measure with high accuracy
- Transfer measurement data to PC via USB
- Big buttons
- Magnified screen
- Shockproof case with special protective silicone bumper cover.
II. Specifications of coating thickness gauge NOVOTEST TP-2020
Thickness measurement range(depends on probe type)
|0 µm … 60 mm|
coating thickness, corrosion depth, roughness, temperature, humidity, dew point temperature
|μm, mm, inch, mil|
calculation of average, indication of minimum and maximum
English, Espanol, French, Russian
|Operating temperature range, ° C||
-20 … +40 ° C
|Type of connectors of probes||
Storage of measurement results and PC software (optional)
AS 2331.1.4, AS 3894.3-B, AS/NZS 1580.108.1, ASTM B 499, ASTM D 7091, ASTM E 376, ASTM G 12, BS 5599, EN 13523-1, IMO MSC.215(82), IMO MSC.244 (83), ISO 1461, ISO 19840, ISO 2063, ISO 2178, ISO 2360, ISO 2808-7C, ISO 2808-7D, ISO 2808-12, NF T30-124, SSPC PA 2, US Navy PPI 63101-000, US Navy NSI 009-32, ASTM D 1186-B, ASTM D 1400, BS 3900-C5-6B, BS 3900-C5-6A, BS 5411-11, BS 5411-3, DIN 50981, DIN 50984, ECCA T1, ISO 2808-6A, ISO 2808-6B, SS 184159
Time of continuous work hours, not less
|Weight of electronic unit with batteries, no more, kg||
Specifications of probes for Coating Thickness Gauge NOVOTEST TP-2020:
Coatings on steel (dielectric and conductive coatings on ferromagnetic metals and alloys)
|Type of probe||Coating thickness measurement range||Measurement accuracy||Dimensions of the probe, mm||
|0-300 μm||±(0,03h+0,001) mm||Ø5×40||Measurement of paint, varnish and galvanic coatings|
|probe F-0,5||0-500 μm||±(0,03h+0,001) mm||
|0-2000 μm||±(0,03h+0,002) mm||Ø 10×35||Measurement of paint and varnish coatings|
|probe F-5||0-5000 μm||±(0,03h+0,002) mm||Ø 18×40||
Measurement of paint, varnish and mastic coatings
Coating on the non-magnetic metals (Any (dielectric or metal) coatings on non-ferrous metals and alloys)
|probe NF-2||0-2000 μm||±(0,03h+0,002) mm||Ø 12×35||
Measurement of anodic-oxide films and paint coatings
Thick coatings on metals (dielectric coatings on metals)
|probe M-12||0-12 mm||±(0,03h+0,02) mm||
Measurement of mastic coatings
|0-30 mm||±(0,03h+0,03) mm||Ø 40×50|
|probe M-60||0-60 mm||±(0,03h+0,05) mm||
Measurement of surface roughness, Rz (After abrasive blasting pre-painting work)
|probe DSH||2-300 μm||±(0,03h+0,002) mm||Ø 18×40||
Measurement of surface roughness after sand and shot blasting
Temperature, humidity and dew point
|probe DT||-50 … +80 ° C||+ / – 1 ° C||Ø 12×107||
|Humidity: 0 – 100%||± 5%||
Measurement of temperature, humidity and dew point
Temperature: -50 … 80 °C
|± 1 ° C|
|Dew point: -15 – +40 °C||
± 2 ° C
III. Standard NOVOTEST TP-2020 kit
- NOVOTEST TP-2020 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Standalone probe (optional)
- Reference thickness samples
- 2 Batteries (AA)
- USB cable
- Operating manual
- Shipping Box.
IV. Video***See more videos of ultrasonic coating thickness gauges at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336