Raptor flaw detector
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification of Raptor flaw detector
- Raptor flaw detectors are used every day in the aerospace, automotive, composite and oil and gas industries.
- With an enhanced color display and the ability to drive the scanner to capture A, B and C scan data, Raptor collects more accurate results than other portable vulnerability detectors on the market.
- The Raptor is unique with its C-scan and 3D-scan capabilities, allowing operators to tackle the toughest applications in some of the harshest environments.
- With its compact dimensions and the ability to drive a scanner manually or automatically, the Raptor NDT Systems ultrasonic weld flaw detector offers maximum value for money.
- PC- and PC-based reporting and analysis software and long battery life allow extended test times.
- Raptor NDT Systems Vulnerability Detectors allow users to achieve exceptionally reliable inspection results at a lower cost than the cost of a primary vulnerability detector without imaging capabilities.
- Standard package includes instrument, Pelican style shipping case, manual, batteries and AC
- Splitscan view- Display A-Trace and B-scan or C-scan simultaneously
- C-scan imaging
- Imaging view: Encoded B-scan, spreadsheet view, pan & zoom, 3D, histogram
- 20 point DAC included
- Dual A-Trace Splitview
- v Time and Encoded B-scan, (scanner optional)
- Multiple Gate capability
- Peak Echo hold: fixed or unique timed ‘waterfall’ reset
- Calibration- Range, Delay, Zero and Velocity
- Multiple probe capability
- Auto probe recognition or library selectable
- Adjustable Gain
- Display intensity 10% – 100%
- Audible and visual alarm modes, thickness high, low or high/low. Amplitude +/- level
- Programmable user setups
- Auto 80% gain control
- Screen freeze mode, freeze and save
- Selectable resolution
- Windows based RAPWIN software for imaging analysis
- F1-F8 Context sensitive direct access keys
- Direct access keys to major menus.
***See more of GMGA's ultrasonic flaw detectors at: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/maintenance-equipment/vulnerability-detector/
II. Technical parameters of the ultrasonic weld defect device Raptor
Physical / Case
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
5.75in. x 9.50in. x 3.00in. (146mm x 241mm x 76mm)
|Operating Temperature||14 °F to 122 °F (-10 °C to 50 °C)|
Aluminum body, rubber end caps
|Connector type||Dual BNC|
Tactile membrane feedback keys, wheel control
|Transducer type||Single, Dual, Angle, Contact, Delay|
0.5MHz to 30.0MHz
|6ft (1.83m) standard|
|Power Source||Power Source||
Single Li-Ion battery
Sunreadable Color VGA 60Hz
|640 x 480 pixels, 3.40in. x 4.55in. (86mm x 116mm)|
0.01in. to 400.000in. (0.254mm to 10,160mm)
|in. / mm|
|8 damping levels 25-375Ohms|
0 to 165in./μs (0 to 4,191.00mm/μs) at Full Range
|RF, +HW, -HW, FW filled or outlined|
|Material Velocity Range||
0.0490 to 0.9999in./μs (1.24 to 25.40mm/μs)
10Hz to 5000Hz, 50V to 450V- spike and square wave pulse
|20ns to 10,000ns in square wave mode|
|Contact, IP-1st, 1st-2nd (permits thru coating, delay, bubbler, immersion)|
IP Blocking, IF Blocking, IF-1st, 1st-2nd, Echo Blk, POS or NEG gating
|2 flaw gates|
Up to 2GB removable SD card
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336