Laser shaft alignment device S660 3 - axis
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification of Laser shaft alignment device S660 3 - axis
Laser head: L-780 Dual-Fan ™.
- 2 Uni-Directional Parallel Laser Fans with extremely low divergence of only 0.3 degrees (1 inch at 15 feet or 25 mm at 4.5 m) much safer than competitors' 6-degree fans up to 1 .5 feet (450 mm) at 15 feet.
- The laser beams strobe to regulate ambient light The IP67 enclosure allows it to be submerged in water up to 3 feet (1 m).
- 15 feet (4.5 meters) operating range from laser to target.
- Battery life 125 hours. Can be operated while plugged into the A/C charger.
- LED light on battery and low battery.
Wireless 3-axis target: T-1280.
- 20mm 1-axis PSDs with 1 micron . resolution
- <0.75% Offset Error and <1.5% Angular Error
- Angle measuring range +/- 2 degrees.
- Operating range from 0.25 (5 mm) to 15 feet (4.5 m) between target/laser.
- Acceleration of the axis of rotation 0.1 degree resolution.
- Class I Bluetooth wireless communication with a range of 30 feet (10 m).
- The IP67 enclosure allows it to be submerged in water up to 3 feet (1 m).
- Battery life 15 hours (continuous).
- Wireless link, targeting, data transmission and low battery LED.
A-970: Aluminum base.
- Set of 2 aluminum quick connect brackets for shafts from 1.5 rail (38 mm) to 6 diameters (152 mm).
- Set of 4 lessons 6 6 (152 mm).
- Stainless steel chain with magnetic head to secure the auxiliary chain and protect the equipment.
- A-970 Chain Chassis Upgrade Options include: additional chain sets for shafts up to 12 rails (304 mm) in diameter and 12 (304mm) 4-column sets.
- Matching the carrying case with the post connected.
R-1342T3 10: Win10 Touch Screen Win10 Tablet PC.
- Rugged Windows 10 tablet with IP65, MIL-STD-810g & MIL-STD-461F rating.
- 1 Full-HD capacitive touch screen. Can be viewed outdoors at a resolution of 1920 x 1200.
- Integrated dual-band Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi 802.11ac.2.4GHz / 5GHz.
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage to provide virtually unlimited file storage.
- 1 full-size USB 3.0 + 3.5mm headphone jack Smart Card / CAC Reader
- Camera: 8 megapixel back camera.
- Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- COUPLE6 entry-level feature license and software preloaded.
S-1396EL entry level feature license for couple6 software.
- Auto Clock™ data capture mode with up to 8 data points in 360 degrees. Minimum 3 points.
- 2-Grade, recommended tolerances color coding based on RPM.
- User-defined tolerances.
- The machine is horizontal with the shaft coupled or uncoupled.
- The Flip-It™ feature flips the screen orientation to match the machine's viewing angle.
- The thermal growth compensation monitor allows you to model how heat growth affects alignment. Save the thermal growth values to offset the last alignment.
- The heat growth pin calculator allows you to input temperature changes in the pin to calculate the coupling compensation value.
- Soft foot detector with shim computer.
- Vertical machine module.
- Reporting module for color reports. Email PDF or Windows XPS.
II. Advantages S660 3-axis concentric alignment machine
Dual-Fan™ technology for really quick shaft alignment/alignment:
- This advanced technology utilizes unidirectional laser beam (2 lasers, 1 direction) to solve the moving screen sensitivity problem of Laser overunder, (2 lasers, 2 directions) and make machine alignment fast. fast and easy, especially on long distance applications. Dualfan™ technology also offers a very generous +/- 2 degree angle range plus the same angular resolution at 2 inches (50 mm) or 15 feet (2.5 m) and is 4 times higher than wrong highest angle. Result? More work done in less time. (And happier managers!)
Waterproof wireless Bluetooth® with the longest battery life in the industry:
- With no cables to trip or wrap around the shaft, Laser shaft alignment device S660 3 - axis makes for a safer work area, while giving you the freedom to go wherever you need to, for 14 hours before charging battery back. Our standard Class 2 Bluetooth wireless technology provides a communication range of up to 33 feet, and for wet work sites, the iP67 rated t-1280 target can be submerged in water up to 3 feet and still transmit data!
PSD Probe 20x1 mm - 1.0 Micron resolution:
- One of the laser industry's highest resolution single-axis PSD sensors, offering 1.0 micron resolution and a measurement area of 20x1 mm, is among the best in its class.
Duo-Plane™ direct moving motor calibration device display for faster, easier alignment:
- The Duo-Plane™ Live Move Monitor and the t-1280 3-axis target allow you to view the screen's live alignment for both vertical and horizontal (4-axis) planes on the same screen. To switch between vertical and horizontal axis, just rotate the axis to clock position and couple6 will automatically switch the live axis H or V without any buttons to push or change screen, and the axis is not direct is dimmed so there is no confusion!
2x Faster Sort - Shim Once, Move Once:
- High-resolution PSD technology, 60-point linearization and the latest in electronic design reduce the target error rate to <0.75%, which is more than 5 times higher than our competitors. The laser is entry-level and gives you the confidence that when the screen turns green, the motor is aligned as accurately as possible. Higher accuracy also means better repeatability and more accurate shim calculations, so you don't have to constantly iterate. Shim once, move once!
Shows available software, so replacement is never a problem:
- Laser shaft alignment device S660 3 - axis uses the familiar Windows OS iP65 mS tablet available from most computer stores. So there is no expensive proprietary display device to replace if damaged.
Navigating the Easy-Guide™ software makes everyone an expert:
- Our couple6 software is just as great as our hardware, featuring easy navigation™ with a high-quality, easy-to-follow color display - leading even novice users through each stage of development. correction. and if you forget how to do something, instructions are built right into the software - compare with our competitor's multisite cheats! With this easy-to-use software, training is only required for more complex applications.
III. Specifications of Laser shaft alignment device S660 3 - axis
Laser/Target Unit Size
|4.2” x 3.3” x 1.94” (107 mm x 84 mm x 49 mm)|
Impact resistant plastic
Detector Type & Size
|1-axis PSD 20x1 mm (h) provides 2 continuously updating alignment axes (1 alignment plane).|
|Ambient Light Protection||
Yes via blinking-laser algorithm embedded in all Stealth targets.
Target Measurement Resolution
|Offset: 1.0 micron (.00004”)|
Angular: 0.025 mm/m (.0003”/ft.)
Target Measurement Error
Angular Sensor Range
|+/- 2° (+/- .034”/inch or 3.4 mm/100 mm)|
650 nm dual-fan laser with 0.5° fan <0.9mW
Communication between Target & Data Analyzer
|Wireless Bluetooth® Class 2 - 2.4 ghz|
Up to 33 feet (10 M)
Ruggedized Display Platform
|Industrial tablet with 10” touchscreen. MILSPEC 810G/IP65|
|Rotation Sensor (3rd axis):||
Accelerometer Resolution: 0.1°
Accuracy: +/-1°. Measurement accuracy not affected by rotation sensor accuracy.
IP67 (laser & target). IP65 (R-1342T3-2A or R-1342T-301T).
|Covers 1” (25.4 mm) to 6” (152.4 mm) diameter shafts.|
Comes with 6” (152.4 mm) posts.
|15’ (4.5 m) between laser and target.|
Laser/Target: 5°F to 140°F (-15°C to 60°C) for laser, target.
32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C) for R-1342CRT
-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) for R-1342T
Battery Life Target
|15 hours continuous use with Bluetooth® — 16 hours with backup cable. Target can be plugged into power source during use|
Battery status indicator for both T-1280 Target and tablet.
Battery Life Laser
|150+ hours continuous use. Blinking LED indicates low battery status.|
|Battery Life Tablet:||
Up to 5 hours for R-1342T3-2A or 8 hours for R-1342T-301T.
|AC Battery Charger (Laser and Target)||
110V to 220V with U.S. and international adapters. Cable also works as a backup cable
IV. Video***See more videos of the device at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336