PCE-LCM 50 digital microscope
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification PCE-LCM 50 digital microscope
Inspection microscope with user interface and video and image recording for image adjustment / Optical magnification is adjustable 1 ... 4x protection / Dust protection / Image sensor 1 /3" 3MP / Optimum illumination of samples due to LED Ring.
- The PCE-LCM 50 inspection camera provides quick and easy enlargement of small objects. During analysis, the magnified image on the inspection camera can be saved by clicking directly on the supplied Micro-SD card and evaluated or sent to a PC for later analysis.
- The magnification factor of the PCE-LCM 50 digital microscope ranges from 8.1 to 32.4 times. Thus, even smaller objects in the inspection camera can be magnified.
- The fault light ring on the PCE-LCM 50 inspection camera includes 21 LEDs. The inspection camera also has another illuminator in the base for the transmitted light microscope.
- Alternatively, the entire lighting can be individually placed in the PCE-LCM 50 inspection camera in 5 stages.
- The digital brightness in the PCE-LCM 50 Digital Microscope can be set automatically as well as automatically. Due to the two lighting methods and the wide range of lighting installation options, almost any object to be analyzed can be optimally illuminated by the inspection camera..
- Adjustable digital zoom
- Handle for easy transport
- User interface can be operated via PC mouse
- Contrast disc and transmitted light disc
- Optical magnification adjustment
- Take a video and take a photo
B. Versatile Microscope
- The inspection microscope from GMGA MEASURING is a true all-rounder, where even small objects get bigger.
- Compact inspection microscope is a combination of incident light and transmitted light microscope; and specially designed to explore the world of small things. The inspection microscope works precisely and combines a number of practical functions: it not only magnifies, but also provides optimal lighting and digital processing of the image.
- During analysis, simply click on the magnified image on the inspection microscope; can be saved directly on the supplied Micro-SD card. The magnification factor of the inspection microscope ranges from 8.1 to 32.4. Unlike classical microscopes, inspection microscopes do not work with eyepieces.
- Video microscopes transfer images directly to a digital display. This handy feature makes teamwork easier; and help develop more effective analytics and decision making. Through the built-in USB interface, the inspection microscope can be conveniently and easily connected to a PC.
- The ergonomics of the video microscope are particularly advantageous: due to the display of the object being examined on the large color screen; Users can view and analyze images of the sample in a comfortable, upright position. In addition, compared to working with a conventional microscope, the user of the video microscope can move freely. Therefore, the inspection microscope is especially suitable for users who work with the microscope frequently or for long periods of time.
- To keep objects in the right light; Versatile inspection microscope with an incident light ring of 21 LEDs. Another illumination unit in the base of the video microscope facilitates the user of the transmitted light microscope.
- In addition, the entire light of the video microscope can be individually set in five levels. The brightness of the inspection microscope can be controlled manually as well as automatically. With these two lighting methods and extensive adjustment options of exposure; An inspection microscope can illuminate almost any object to be analyzed. User interface can be operated via PC mouse.
D. Application area of inspection microscope
- Inspection microscopes are especially suitable for analyzing and documenting materials in research and development. Inspection microscopes are also preferably used in quality control and for quality assurance, in production as well as in inspection and defect analysis. The inspection microscope ensures maximum reliability and accuracy.
- The use of video microscopes is simple and effective; and is therefore suitable for both beginners and professionals. Its properties make the inspection microscope an ideal tool for repair and service workshops. Even inexperienced users achieve quick results due to the uncomplicated operation of the video microscope.
- The inspection microscope is ideal for versatile on-site use as it can be connected via USB to a laptop or PC. This allows the test to be recorded live or to be accessible to a wider audience due to the connection of a large screen projector. For uncomplicated transportation, the inspection microscope has a practical handle and a protective case.
II. Specifications of the PCE-LCM 50 inspection camera
|8.1 ... 32.4x|
1 ... 4x
1 ... 10x
Max. object height
|Fixed working distance||
Automatically or by pressing a button
|1024 x 600 pixels|
|2.75 x 2.75 μm|
Power supply power supply
|Primary: 100 ... 240V|
Secondary: 12V, 1A
Illumination reflected light
|Ring with 21 x 2- mA LEDs, 5 levels adjustable|
|Illumination transmitted light||
7 x 20-mA LEDs, 5 levels adjustable
|-5 ... 40°C / 23 ... 104°F, 45 ... 85% rh|
300 x 225 x 270 mm / 11.8 x 8.9 x 10.6 in
About 2.3 kg / 5.1 lbs
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336