Reinforced concrete coverage meter NOVOTEST CCM-RD 170
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification of Reinforced concrete coverage meter NOVOTEST CCM-RD 170
Measure the thickness of the concrete coating:
- Measuring the concrete coverage of reinforced concrete structures is the main task of the NOVOTEST CCM-RD 170 Reinforcing Concrete Coverage Gauge. Depending on the diameter of the reinforcement, the device allows the user to measure the thickness. of concrete with specified accuracy up to 170 mm.
SCAN checked object:
- With a special mode, the user can scan an object for reinforcement and its location. If necessary, the user can use an audible signal for the presence of reinforcement, which eliminates the need to constantly monitor the display of the device..
- The reinforced concrete detector NOVOTEST CCM-RD 170 has a special mode for assessing the diameter of reinforcement, it is calculated during operation according to a special method; where the minimum distances to reinforcement with and without plates of known thickness are measured; and the equipment to calculate the expected reinforcement diameter using the correlation method.
- The NOVOTEST CCM-RD 170 Reinforced Detector Concrete Coverage Meter is assembled in a handy shockproof case, allowing it to be used in quite harsh conditions.
- Dust-proof, moisture-proof and impact-resistant housing for industrial use in harsh environments
- Large contrast screen, ability to adjust screen brightness and contrast, language selection, measurement unit selection (mm or inch).
- Multimeter probe with built-in memory and stored calibration table
- Possibility to save a backup copy of the calibrations in the instrument
- Increased accuracy and stable measurements
- The cost of the device has not changed compared to the previous version
III. Standard package
- CCM-RD 170 reinforced concrete coverage meter
- Software disc
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating manual
- Shipping box
IV. Specifications of Reinforced concrete coverage meter NOVOTEST CCM-RD 170
Range of measuring the thickness of the protective layer, mm
|5 … 170|
|Controlled diameters, mm||
Limiting the thickness of the protective layer, mm
|Measurement accuracy, mm||
(0,03 h + 0.5)
Overall dimensions, mm
|Operating temperature, ° C||
-20 … +40 ° C
|2pcs AA batteries|
|Time of continuous work hours, not less||
Weight of electronic unit with batteries, no more, kg
V. Video***Watch more concrete testing equipment videos at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336