Surface roughness meter PCE-RT 10-ICA / ISO
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification of Surface roughness meter PCE-RT 10-ICA / ISO
PCE-RT 10-ICA configurable roughness meter ISO calibration certificate / Measuring range includes Ra and Rz / LCD display with backlight / Diamond sensor / Touch principle.
- The PCE-RT 10-ICA/ISO Surface Roughness Gauge is a small, lightweight instrument with simple navigation.
- Despite the fact that these devices operate at a very complex and elaborate level, measurement results can be obtained quickly and easily.
- Rugged design, long service life. This PCE-RT 10-ICA/ISO Surface Roughness Gauge is calibrated to ISO, DIN, ABSI and JIS standards. The configuration can be applied to various mechanical manufacturing processes as a control device.
- The PCE-RT 10-ICA roughness meter displays all calculated measurement results on its LCD display at any time.
- To measure the roughness of a surface, the sensor must be placed on the surface. Then, the sensing patterns uniformly surface according to its guide rail. The instrument will now calculate the measured values. Therefore, the specified values are the result of sensor movement, while it is electrically induced. Fast DSP processing supports quick measurement results, which are then displayed on the surface texture meter's screen.
- Measuring range Ra and Rz
- Principle of induction
- Backlit LCD screen
- Has threshold function
- Easy to transport
- Easy handling
- Diamond sensor
- Low oscillation on screen
- Includes ISO Calibration Certificate.
II. Standard package
- PCE-RT 10-ICA Material surface roughness tester
- Precision reference standard
- 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
- User manual
- Carrying case
- ISO calibration certificate
III. Specifications of Surface roughness meter PCE-RT 10-ICA / ISO
0.05 ... 10 µm / 2 ... 400 µinch
|0.02 ... 100 µm / 0.78 ... 3940 µinch|
|Fluctuation on display||
measurement range < 10 µ
|measurement range < 100 µ||
measurement range ≥ 100 µm
|Radius of sensor||
Material of sensor
|Measuring force of sensor||
16 mN (1.6gf)
|Vertical radius of probe head||
48 mm / 1.9 in
Sampling length: 0.25
|Vt = 0.135 mm/s|
|Sampling length: 0.8||
Vt = 0.5 mm/s
Sampling length: 2.5
|Vt = 1 mm/s|
Vt = 1 mm/s
|General Technical Specifications|
|2.5 mm / 0.5 inch|
|Limit of frequency length||
0.25 mm / 0.8 mm / 2.5 mm optical
4-digit LCD display, with background lights
Maximum surrounding temperature
|0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F|
|Maximum surrounding air humidity||
|125 x 80 x 30 mm / 4.9 x 3.15 x 1.2 in|
280 g / < 1 lb
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336