Brookfield Viscometer PCE-RVI 3 VP20
Price: Liên hệ
|Model||PCE-RVI 3 VP20|
I. Specification Brokfield PCE-RVI 3 VP20 viscometer
Viscometer / Portable Viscometer PCE-RVI 3 VP20 / Portable, Rotating, Portable Viscometer for Viscosity Measurement by Brookfield Method.
- The PCE-RVI 3 VP20 Handheld Viscometer is a portable rotary viscometer used in industrial and research applications to measure viscosity according to the Brookfield method.
- Featuring an ergonomic design and up to 30 hours of battery life during continuous operation, this Brookfield PCE-RVI 3 VP20 viscometer is supplied with axes R2, R3, R4, R5, R6 and R7 and displays measurements in millipascal-seconds (mPa.s).
- Basic operation:
- To turn on the viscometer, press and hold the enter button for 10 seconds. When the display shows rotational speed, current viscosity, selected spindle, battery status and full percentage, press the up or down buttons to find the applicable spindle and press enter to confirm the selection. your pick. Press Enter again to start measuring. Make sure your pattern is in place before hitting the enter button, as the enter button starts rotating the spindle. When you have finished your viscosity test, press enter to stop measuring and rotate.
- This Brookfield PCE-RVI 3 VP20 viscometer is ideal for testing, development, production and quality control in the food, chemical, paint and cosmetic industries as well as for materials research, This portable viscometer:
- Provides fast, reliable viscosity measurements on the go
- Comes with factory/manufacturer Calibration Certificate
- Includes protective, foam-filled hard plastic carrying case
- Battery life up to 30 hours of continuous use
- Maintain constant speed 20 rpm (rpm).
III. Standard package
- PCE-RVI 3 VP20 Handheld Viscometer / Viscometer
- Set of 6 spindles: R2, R3, R4, R5, R6 and R7
- Spindle protection
- 4 AA batteries
- Manufacturer's calibration certificate
- User manual.
IV. Specifications of Brookfield Viscometer PCE-RVI 3 VP20
Rotational viscometer (RV)
200 ... 200,000 mPa.s
± 2% reading (RD)
4 x AA LR6 or R6 batteries (6 V)
|Up to 30 hours of continuous operation|
+10 ... +40 ° C / +50 … 104 ° F
|< 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Spindle max. temperature||
When the operating conditions (temperature and humidity) are observed, the spindles can be used at up to +120 °C / +248 ° F
|2,000 m / 6,561 ft above mean sea level; for indoor use only|
10.5 x 16 x 25.5 cm / 4.2 x 6.3 x 10.1 in
|1150 g / 2.6 lbs|
V. Video***Watch more viscometer videos at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336