Rocker Laboratory Esco CelXrocker™ CXR-1-280X300-C
I. Specification Rocker Essco CelXrocker™ multifunction benchtop cell culture machine
- On a small scale, this Esco CelXrocker™ CXR-1-280X300-C Rocker laboratory shaker is suitable for mimicking the Tidal Motion principle of the alternating contact of cells in a macro carrier with environment and air. Rocker operation is adjustable in speed, top and bottom delay, and tilt angle via touch screen and user-friendly control box.
Tides in motion in CelXrocker ™:[video width="600" height="400" mp4="https://gmga.vn/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Máy-nuôi-cấy-tế-bào-da-năng-dể-bàn-Rocker-Essco-CelXrocker-™-CXR-1-280X300-C_01.mp4" autoplay="true"][/video]
The advantages of Rocker culture chamber Esco CelXrocker™ CXR-1-280X300-C:Anti-slip surface:
- Items on the surface of the CelXrocker™ CXR-1-280X300-C laboratory vibrator remain in place during shaking
- Allows the user to control the monitoring of the mixing cycle
- Adjustable to prevent bottle or tube slipping, wetting and overflowing, and suitable for different mixing styles
- The principle of tidal motion can be used through time delay at the end of each incline
- Adjust the speed to the desired mixing and to mimic the speed of the tides
- Allows monitoring and tuning without disturbing the laboratory regulator, so the setup can be located in a controlled environment.
- Tidal motion test of the carrier BioNOC™ II
- Small-scale cell culture using macrocarriers
- Tests require side-shaking mechanism
- Absorb, hybrid, dye and destroy.
II. Specifications Rocker Laboratory Esco CelXrocker™ CXR-1-280X300-C
|Overall dimension (WxDxH)||
300 mm x 280 mm x 116.6 mm (platform at 0º)
300 mm x 280 mm x 163 mm (platform at 20º)
|Platform size (WxD)||
300 mm x 280 mm
|Non-slip silicone gasket|
|Max load capacity with platform||
|100-240 V, AC, 1Phase, 50/60Hz, 3 amperes|
Continuous or Tide
Infinite or timed
Stainless steel (AISI304 grade)
CelXrocker™ in CO2 incubator:
***Detailed product specification sheet: CelXrocker™ Laboratory Rocker.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336