Fixed multifunction gas detector Xgard
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification of Xgard fixed multifunction gas detector
- The Crowcon Xgard stationary gas detector model is available in Intrinsically Safe (IS) or Flameproof (Exd) versions, with housing options including premium alloy, stainless steel or chemically resistant GRN polymer. Certifications include IECEx, ATEX, UL and GOST-CHEAP.
- The Xgard Crowcon fixed multifunction gas detector is designed for easy installation and maintenance - reducing costs Three junction box options - designed for extremely simple replacement of sensors and sinters. Redundant sensors are simply plug-in Wide range of spare parts common to all Xgard models - keeping spare parts requirements to a minimum.
Flexible installation options:
- Designed for wall or ceiling mounting - no extra brackets needed.
- Can accommodate M20, 1/2 NPT or 3/4″ NPT cable routes - to suit all system requirements
- Xgard Crowcon stationary universal gas detector with multiple high temperature models available for hot environments (up to 150 oC)
- Accessories are available for remote pipe and gas sampling and mounting applications - simple sensor testing.
A wide range of sensors:
- One sensor for all flammability detection needs including hydrocarbons, hydrogen, ammonia, jet fuels, leaded gasoline and halogenated vapors
- Electrochemical sensors are used to detect a lot of toxic gases and oxygen
- Thermal conductivity sensor available to monitor % volume concentration of gas.
Sure and reliable:
- The Crowcon Xgard Crowcon Fixed Gas Detector is manufactured in three materials: glass-reinforced nylon, high-strength aluminum with a tough polyester coating, or 316 stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance - engineered to operate even in the harshest environments.
- Spray deflectors and weather caps are available for use in areas subject to frequent washing, or offshore environments.
- All models have been validated to the functional safety standard IEC 61508 (SIL 1 to SIL 3).
II. Specifications of Crowcon Xgard fixed gas detector
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Type 4||Type 5||Type 6||Xsafe|
|Size||156 x 166 x 111mm (6.1 x 6.5 x 4.3 inches)||195 x 166 x 111mm (7.6 x 6.5 x 4.3 inches)||156 x 166 x 111mm (6.1 x 6.5 x 4.3 inches)|
|Weight||Nylon: 0.5 kgAlloy: 1kg (2.2lbs)316 S/S: 3.1kg (6.8lbs)||Aluminium: 1kg (2.2lbs)Stainless steel: 3.1kg (6.8lbs)||1.5 kg (3.3lbs)||Aluminium: 1kg (2.2lbs) Stainless steel: 3.1kg (6.8lbs)||1kg (2.2lbs)|
|Enclosure material||ATEX certified: Glass reinforced nylon or 316 S/SUL Certified: Aluminium or 316 S/S||Aluminium or 316 Stainless Steel||Aluminium||Aluminium or 316 Stainless Steel||Aluminium|
|Cable entries||1 x M20, 1/2 “NPT or 3/4 NPT* on right-side|
|Terminations||0.5 to 2.5mm2|
|Sensor type||Electrochemical||Catalytic bead||316 S/S sensor housing with catalytic beads||Catalytic bead||Thermal conductivity||Catalytic bead|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 °C (-4 to 122 °F) (sensor dependant)||-20 to +50°C (-4 to 122°F)||-40 to +80°C (-40 to 176°F)||-20 to +150°C (-4 to 302°F)||-40 to +55°C (-40 to 131°F)||+10 to +55°C (50 to 301°F)||mV: -40 to +80oC (-40 to 176oF) mA: -40 to +55oC (-40 to 131oF|
|Humidity||10 to 95% RH non-condensing||0-99% RH non-condensing||0-90% RH||0-99% RH|
|Repeatability Zero drift||<2% FSD (Typical)<2% FSD per Month (Typical)|
|Response time||T90 <15s OxygenT90 <30s to 120s Toxic(sensor dependant)||T90 <15s (Typical)|
|Operating voltage||8-30V dc||2.0V dc +/- 0.1V (Typical)||10-30V dc||mA: 10- 30V dc mV:2.0Vdc|
|Power requirements||24mA maximum||300mA (Typical)||50mA at 24V dc 1.2W||MA:50mA at 24V dc 1.2W mV: 300mA (Typical)|
|Electrical output||2- wire 4-20mA (current sink)||3- wire mV bridgeTypical signal: 12-15mV/ %LEL CH4||3- wire mV bridgeTypical signal: >10mV/%LEL CH4||3- wire 4-20mA (current sink or source)||mA: 3- wire 4-20mA (current sink or source) mV: 3- wire mV bridge Typical signal: 12-15mV/ %LEL CH4|
|Approvals||ATEX: II 1 G Exia IIC T4 Ga (Tamb -40 to +55°C) UL/cUL: Class I, Div. 1 Groups A, B, C, D IECEx||ATEX: II 2GD Exd IIC T6 Gb (Tamb -40 to +50°C) UL: Class I, Div. 1 Groups B, C, D IECEx||ATEX: II 2 GD Exd IIC T4 Gb (Tamb -40 to +80°C) Exd IIC T6 Gb (Tamb -40 to +50°C) Ex tb IIIC T180°C Db UL: Class I, Div. 1 Groups B, C, D IECEx||ATEX: II 2 GDExd IIC T3 Gb (Tamb -40 to +150°C)||ATEX: II 2 GDExd IIC T6 Gb (Tamb -40 to +50°C) Exd IIC T4 Gb (Tamb -40 to +80°C) Ex tb IIIC T180°C Db UL: Class I, Div. 1 Groups B, C, D IECEx|
|EMC compliance||EN 50270 FCC Part 15 ICES- 003|
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336