Flammable gas detector Flamgard Plus
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification of Flamgard Plus flammable gas analyzer
- The Flamgard Plus is a flammable gas (Exd) detector that uses toxic flame retardants to detect explosive levels of hydrocarbons, hydrogen and other flammable gases and vapors, including aviation fuels and gasoline vapors.
- Calibration can be performed on-site without hot work permits - minimizing downtime.
- Local display and buttons allow calibration without opening the junction box.
Flexible output options:
- 4-20mA current source or source - works with a wide selection of control boards.
- 3-wire format
- Optional relay for alarms and faults - can be used for local alarm switching.
Sure and reliable:
- The Flamgard Plus Crowcon Flammable Gas Detector is built in marine aluminum with a stainless steel sensor housing - a proven track record for operating in the harshest environments.
- Ingress protection according to IP65.
- Intrusive calibration - easy to operate and maintain
- Long-life sensor - keep on-site operation to a minimum
- Simple spare parts replacement.
A wide range of sensors:
- Catalytic particle selection for a wide selection of flammable gases and vapors - the right gas detector for your requirements.
II. Specifications of Flammable gas detector Flamgard Plus
|Size||200 x 115 x 115mm (7.9 x 6.1 x 6.1ins)|
|Enclosure material||Junction box: Marine grade alloy|
|Sensor housing: 316 stainless steel|
|Power||10-30Vdc, 210mA max (relay version)|
|160mA max (non relay)|
|Cable entries||2 x M20 or 1/2” NPT|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +55°C (-14°F to 131°F) *|
|Humidity||0 to 99% RH non-condensing|
|Relays (optional)||SPNO or SPNC contacts rated|
|30Vdc 1A (non-inductive load) for Alarm 1, Alarm 2, Fault|
|Display||3-digit LCD back-lit display, LED status indicator|
|Calibration method||Via magnetically operated buttons|
|Electrical output||3 wire 4-20mA, sink or source|
|Terminals||Suitable for up to 1.5mm2 cable|
|Sensor type||Catalytic bead|
|Repeatability||+/- 2% FSD typically|
|Zero drift||+/- 2% FSD, 6 months typically|
|Response time||T90 <15 seconds typically|
|Performance||Tested in accordance with EN60079-29-1|
|Hazardous area zones||Zone 1 or 2|
|Approvals||Ex II 2 G|
|Ex db IIC T6 Tamb -20°C to +55°C|
|EMC compliance||EN 50270, FCC: CFR 47 Part 15, ICES-003|
|* Figures shown exclude the sensors – Please contact Crowcon for a full list of sensor operating temperatures|
Gas And Range
|LEL (% vol.)||Range Available|
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336