UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 has wide functionality and high reliability.
I. Specification of UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2
Excellent hardness tester:
- The UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is a handheld hardness tester that can be used for samples from 1 mm, and even less with special tool for thin plates.
Measure small products:
- Using this excellent durometer, operators can perform hardness testing of products weighing as little as 100g or even less, without the need for additional repairs and accessories.
Measurement of complex products:
- The UCI NOVOTEST T-U2 handheld durometer can test products with complex shapes (gear teeth, bearings, etc.) , welds and heat affected zones, etc.).
- The imprint after measuring with UCI handheld hardness tester is very small, this method is considered the most non-destructive implemented in portable hardness tester. In addition, the shallow penetration of indoor people allows to measure the hardness of hard layers, such as nitriding, cementing, etc.
Types of probes:
- The UCI NOVOTEST T-U2 handheld durometer can be equipped with probes with different loads according to the customer’s test option. Descriptions of possible options are presented in the table below:
- The probe of the NOVOTEST T-U2 hardness tester has a nozzle that helps the user maintain the perpendicularity of the inward penetration into the flat surface, greatly reducing the possibility of operating errors. In addition, by using a special probe, the UCI probe can be installed on radial surfaces or can be used without a nozzle to measure the hardness of small parts and grooves.
- The UCI NOVOTEST T-U2 Handheld Hardness Tester comes with a shockproof silicone case that prevents the device from being damaged by drops from a height of up to several meters, which makes it reliable and durable.
- UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2 comes with special software to work with device storage and subsequent data transfer for processing in convenient formats.
- Ability to measure the hardness value of products with any weight and thickness from 1 mm (small objects, thin wall structures, pipes, tanks, steel plates, products with complex shapes, control hardness of metal coating, etc.) and from 100g.
- Small mark on the tested product surface (user can check the surface of mirror, neck shaft, knife, gear teeth, etc.)
- Hardness test of surface hardener
- Wide hardness measuring range
- Ability to measure
- Minimum number of controls
- Extended temperature range (frost protection, operating temperature up to -20°C)
- The device has internal memory and allows the user to connect to a PC
- Intuitive menus.
III. Standard package
- Hardness tester
- UCI probe (10N, 50N or 98N for choice)
- 2pcs AA batteries
- USB cable
- Operating manual
- Software for PC
IV. Optional accessories
- Additional UCI probes.
- Also, after the purchase user can order the additional Leeb probe (D, DC, DL, C, D+15, E, G), with activation code and will get combined hardness tester with two probes (UCI+Leeb).
- Stand for thin sheets
- Hardness test blocks
- Portable grinding machine.
***View more of GMGA’s handheld ultrasonic hardness testers at: https://gmga.vn/en/danh-muc/measuring-device/hardness-measuring-equipment/
V. Specifications of the handheld UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2
Range of hardness
|20 – 70|
|– Rockwell, HRC||
90 – 650
– Brinell, HB
|230 – 940|
|– Vickers, HV||
ASTM A1038, ASTM E140
|UCI probe – pre-calibrated for steel.|
Additional custom scales and materials for calibration.
Storage of measurement results
Operating temperature range, ° C
|-20 to +40|
2pcs AA batteries
Bateries life, hours, not less
|Weight of electronic unit with batteries, no more, kg||
***See more videos of handheld hardness testers at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.