What is an analyzer? Supplier of quality analytical equipment, reputable and cheap!
GMGA MEASURING AND ANALYSING EQUIPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY proud to be the most prestigious supplier of analytical equipment in Vietnam. The multi-function devices we provide are always highly appreciated by customers both for their technical quality as well as for pre- and after-sales service.
I. What is an analyzer?
- Analytical instruments are a large group of instruments used in analytical applications in pharmaceutical, chemical, clinical, food processing, refinery and other industrial laboratories.
- Analytical tools help analyze materials and establish components. Among the most common types of analytical instruments today are spectrophotometers, refractometers, calorimeters, electrochemical instruments, conductivity meters, automatic densitometers, automatic titrators, etc. colony counters, demagnetizers, fiber optic meters and others.
- Today the field of analysis has taken on more sophistication. In this day and age microcontrollers and personal computers have been integrated into analytical devices to present analytical findings and findings more accurately. A number of analytical tools have played an important role in the monitoring and control of environmental pollution.
- Because of the role and importance of analytical instruments we should only obtain instruments from reliable manufacturers and export suppliers.
II. Types of professional analytical instruments:
- Electrochemical tools
- Conductivity meter
- Industrial video camera
- Automatic density gauge
- Yarn gauge
- Mercury analyzer
- TDS meter
- Flame photometer
- Chemical analysis
- Salinity meter
- Dissolved Oxygen meter
- Oxygen analyzer
- Oxygen meter
- Kidney meter
- Humidity standard
- X-ray analysis
- Turbidity meter
- TOC analyzer
- Part counter
- Gas detector
- Flow analysis
- Air sampling
- Mass analyzer
- Moisture analyzer
- Moisture analysis balance
- Gas analyzer
- Portable gas analyzer
- Exhaust gas analyzer
- Liquid analysis equipment
- pH analyzers
- Air quality analyzer
- Versatile analyzer
- Power/energy quality analyzer
- Vibration analyzer
- Round/cylindrical analyzer
- Impedance analyzer
***Videos of analytical tools are available at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
III. Reputable analytical instrument supplier, reasonable price!
GMGA MEARSURING company is a reputable unit specializing in Technical consulting, Supplying Measurement equipment, Analytical equipment, Maintenance equipment and Genuine Industrial equipment, with the best Quality and Price in the market. Vietnam…specifically:
- We provide technical advice on industrial projects, power projects (source), measurement & analysis related projects for workshops, large factory factories, national power projects, and professional testing rooms and laboratories with high standards of meeting.
- We provide products, equipment for Industry, Engineering, Measurement and Maintenance equipment with 100% new sense and best technical quality to customers. These products are all products from the most famous and prestigious brands in the world in related fields and have been highly appreciated by customers in the market for many years. In addition, we provide a full range of certificates from quality certificates, proving the origin of products to customers..
- We provide on-site services and aggressive after-sales service. Service of repair and periodic maintenance of on-site equipment is strongly deployed by us. The long-term warranty policy and support for exchange and return with the products we provide are always focused and committed by our company to each customer.
Contact GMGA MEASURING:
If you have any questions or requests about our services, please contact us:
GMGA MEASURING AND ANALYSING EQUIPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: No. 10, Alley 42/293 Thinh Liet Street, Thinh Liet Ward, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
Hotline: 0845 969 336_Zalo_Whatsapp_Wechat_Twitter – 24/7.
All inquiries and contributions of customers are the promotion of development and an honor for our company.
Best regards !