Advanced gas meter Triple Plus+
Price: Liên hệ
|Model||Triple Plus +|
I. Specifications of advanced gas meter Triple Plus+
- Today's Triple Plus+ handheld multi-function gas detector builds on this pedigree using unique LIBRA lithium-ion battery technology and an optional infrared (IR) sensor for the measurement of flammable hydrocarbons or carbon dioxide. .
- Intrinsically safe, the Triple Plus+ Crowcon premium gas meter provides enhanced facilities for safety and detector fleet managers including a selection of flammable gas correction factors (so that a single unit in several locations on a system) and annotate the data file with the user name and system name selected from the file preconfigured in the unit.
- The infrared sensor is very resistant to interference or inhibition by other gases and is suitable both for high gas concentrations and for inert (oxygen-free) use in which the catalytic pellet sensor will operate. least.
- The unique design of the Crowcon IR sensor module used in the Triple Plus+ Crowcon IR Premium Gas Meter enables hydrocarbon measurements in both %LEL and %volume ranges making this instrument ideal for applications Purification of tanks and lines.
- No toxic effects - works well when catalysts would do poorly
- Long life sensor and no burnout - lower cost of ownership % vol. Measurement for purging applications - offers flexibility
- Measure % LEL in air or inert background
- Single or dual range measurement
- IR CO2 detection, 0-5%.
Clear and unambiguous:
- 85dB alarm at 1m - giving users confidence in the status of the Triple Plus+ Crowcon handheld multi-function gas detector and the environment you are working in.
- Vivid LED alarm with top visibility
- Low battery and TWA . warning
- 100-hour capacity data logging.
Simple to customize:
- A wide range of electrochemical and toxic gas sensors - allowing you to generate the optimal 4 gases Triple Plus+ Crowcon premium gas meter
- Available for diffusion, manual aspiration or pump sampling
- Interchangeable sensor modules
- Comprehensive data logging with username and system.
- Triax TM housing won't crack or break when dropped - ensuring system integrity and operation
- Unique internal design will withstand the harshest treatment
- Full float - makes resilience from water.
Easy to maintain:
- Simple Windows TM software interface - user menu allows calibration with or without connection to a PC
- QuickCal for quick calibration.
II. Specifications of the Triple Plus+ handheld universal gas detector
|Size||118 x 200 x 73mm (4.65 x 7.8 x 2.9ins)|
|Weight||880g gas (31oz)|
|Alarms||Piercing, rapid intermittent, piezo-electric tone 85 dB at 1 m Confidence blip (selectable) Distinctive double blip for low battery with user accept|
|Gas hazard: vivid flashing red LED Instrument is working: slow flashing green LED Low battery: distinctive double flash of green LED|
|Display||2 lines of 24 characters, dot matrix high contrast LCD with back light operating for 30 minutes Values and units for up to 4 gases displayed simultaneously at current, TWA or peak levels Low battery, pump failure, real time and elapsed time, calibration and configuration data also displayed|
|Data logging||Adjustable sample rate, 100 hours at 1 minute sample rate (maximum 6000 data points per channel), logging of events, user and site|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion batterypack|
|Standard instrument >12 hours|
|Pumped instrument >10 hours|
|Charging: Dual rate drop-in charger; Dual rate charger/PC interface|
|Expected sensor life||Flammable: 5 years (Triple Plus+)|
|IR: 5 years (Triple Plus+ IR)|
|Toxic: 3 years (typically)|
|Oxygen: 2 years|
|Typical response times||Methane 20s (Triple Plus+) IR 20s (Triple Plus+IR), Oxygen 10s, typical Toxic Gas 20s|
|Sampling||Optional internal electric pump with on/off button|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Humidity||20 to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Approvals||Europe: ATEX II 2G: Ex ib d IIC T4 Gb Ta -20°C to +50°C|
|North America: Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D|
|Safety standards||Europe: EN50014, EN50020, EN50018-2, EN50270, EN50082-2|
|North America: UL 913, CSA 22.2 No.157 (SFA3009 Triple Plus+)|
|Calibration||Tetra can be routinely calibrated manually using the menu, using Crowcon Protables PC software.|
|Accessories||Leather case is sold as an integral part of the unit and is not an accessory.|
|Standard: Manual, shoulder strap and allen keys (pumped units include additional flow plate, 2m hose and pouch)|
|Optional: Straight and telescopic probes, water trap, baffle plate, aspirator, calibration flow adaptor and hose|
|The Triple Plus+ has two dual rate charging solutions supplied with UK, EU, US plug and without plug configurations. A vehicle adapter for in-vehicle charging is also available. • Standard drop-in charging cradle • PC interface charger|
Gases and Ranges
|Range||Standard Alarm (UK)|
Triple Plus+ & Triple Plus+ IR
|0-25% vol||19/23.5% vol|
|Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)||0-50ppm||
Carbon monoxide (CO)
|Sulphur dioxide (SO2)||0-10ppm||
|Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)||0-10ppm||
|Non-flammable Hydrogen (H2)||0-2000pm||
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
|Hydrogen chloride (HCL)*||0-10ppm||
|Chlorine dioxide (CLO2)*||0-1ppm||
Hydrogen (H2) (Electrochemical)
|0-100% LEL||20% LEL|
|Hydrogen fluoride (HF)*||0-10ppm||
Ethylene oxide (ETO)*
|Nitric oxide (NO)*||0-100ppm||
Triple Plus+ IR
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336