Infrared 5 gas multiflow detector Gas-Pro IR
Price: Liên hệ
I. Specification of infrared 5 gas multiflow detector Gas-Pro IR
- The Gas-Pro IR multi-parameter gas analyzer with infrared measurement improves reliability and measures gases in two different wavelengths: one that absorbs the gas and the other that does not. With very little chance of contamination, Gas-
- Pro IR is inherently safer and saves the need for frequent and expensive pellet replacement when used in potentially contaminated environments.
- The Gas-Pro IR Crowcon 5-gas infrared multiflow detector range is known for its simplicity of use and functionality as well as easy testing and calibration, offering greater flexibility in sensor selection. in a 5-gas multiflow detector.
- The Gas-Pro IR Crowcon Personal Versatile Gas Detector is ideal for the oil and gas industry. This personal multigas monitor can detect methane, pentane or propane using infrared (IR) sensor technology. The Gas-Pro IR is ideal for detecting potentially explosive gases where traditional, catalytic sensors will struggle - especially in low oxygen environments..
- Top-mounted display - makes it easy to read quickly.
- Simple button operation - reduces user training time.
- Intuitive functionality - can be used while wearing gloves.
Perfect adaptation mode:
- Monitor 5 gases from a variety of options - The Gas-Pro IR Crowcon infrared 5-gas multi-flow detector offers multiple uses in a compact detector.
- Pumping and Diffusion Solutions
- Multi language
- Automatic identification of unsafe flow plates - eliminates errors of pre-entry testing
- Specific and unique pre-entry test (PEC) mode.
- Reliable lithium-ion battery - provides over 14 hours of use with 7.5 hours of charging time.
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67 standards - capable of withstanding harsh environments
- Bump and Calibration Reminders - Fully Compliant.
II. Specifications of infrared 5 gas multiflow detector Gas-Pro IR
|Size||43 x 130 x 84mm (1.7 x 5.1 x 3.3ins)|
|Weight||309g 4 gas (10.8oz)/ 340g pumped (11.9oz)|
|333g 5 gas (11.7oz)/ 362g pumped (12.7oz)|
|Alarms||Audible >95dB @ 30cm (98dB @30cm in loud mode)|
|Visual – all angle dual red/blue LEDs|
|Display||Top mount for ease of view with dual colour backlight (green/red)|
|Data logging||125 hr at 10-second intervals (45,000 logs)|
|Event logging||Alarm, over range, calibration, bump, on/off, TWA, 1000 events|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion, >14 hr (13 hr pumped operation) based on CH4, O2, H2S, CO|
|Typical charge time 7.5 hr|
|Sampling||Internal pump as option|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)|
|Storage||-20°C to +65°C (-4°F to +149°F)|
|Humidity||10 to 95% RH|
|Ingress protection||Independently tested to IP65|
|Approvals||IECEx: Ex db ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb -20°C to +55°C|
|ATEX: II 2 G Ex db ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb -20°C to +55°C|
|UL: Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D UL 913, UL 60079-0 and UL 60079-11|
|INMETRO: Ex db ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb -20°C to +55°C|
|Marine Equipment Directive: MED 1500009|
|Compliance||FCC and CE|
|Complies with EMC Directive 2014/30/EU|
|EN50270 and ICES-003|
|Interface||Data connection for gas test solutions and direct to PC|
|Charging||Direct connection to multiregional power supply|
|Vehicle charger adaptor|
|USB power and communications lead|
|Crowcon Connect Compatible?||Yes|
Gases and Ranges
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
|0-5% vol.||0-5% vol.||0.01% vol.|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-2000ppm||30ppm||
Carbon monoxide (CO)
|Carbon monoxide (hydrogen filtered)||0-2000ppm||30ppm||
|0 - 5ppm||0,5ppm||0,1ppm|
|Dual toxic (CO-H2S)||H 2 S 0-100ppm||5ppm||
|Flammable||0-100% LEL||20% LEL||
Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)
|Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)||0-20ppm||1ppm||
|0-25% vol.||19.5% / 23.5% vol.||0.1% vol.|
Sulpher dioxide (SO2)
|Chlorine dioxide (ClO2)||0-1ppm||0,1ppm||
Nitric oxide (NO)
III. Video***Product main path: Gas-Pro IR | Personal Multi Gas Detector
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336