Mini ultrasonic flaw detector NOVOTEST UD2303
I. Specification of ultrasonic flaw tester NOVOTEST UD2303
Purpose of ultrasonic flaw detector NOVOTEST UD2303:
- NOVOTEST UD2303 is designed for quality control of products made from different materials, including: metal, plastic, glass, composite materials, etc. internal defects of the materials listed above.
- Capturing even more functions the NOVOTEST UD2303 ultrasonic flaw detector offers thickness measurement of various products and structures and can perform weld seam inspections, which will be useful at the whole production stage intermediate and semi-finished product inspection.
The defect detection ability of the defect ultrasound machine NOVOTEST UD2303:
- The new test mode of NOVOTEST UD2303 welds according to the standards of the American Welding Society (The American Welding Society Structural Welding Code section D1.1). Semi-automatic control and device value calculation, accompaniment when the level is exceeded.
- Maximum signal stability by fast averaging algorithm
- NOVOTEST UD2303 ultrasonic flaw detector with high measurement accuracy due to increased signal sampling frequency up to 200 MHz
- Measurement system in mm and measurement system - inch
- Long device battery life - up to 10 hours (up to 20 hours on special orders)
Various operating modes of NOVOTEST UD2303:
- ASD mode - is the indicating signal provided by the defect detector NOVOTEST UD2303 when working with large, open objects or certain control areas, when it is not convenient to follow the readings on equipment. Flexible configuration of alarm parameters is available.
- TVG mode - adjusts the sensitivity over time to equalize the signal amplitude from the same defects at different depths.
- DAC mode - generates an amplitude-distance curve to perform control and removal of products for a given equivalent area of the reflector (defect).
- DGS mode - controls wide range of thickness and defects after setting for a reflector, builds calculated amplitude-distance-defect curve in automatic mode.
- AWS mode - weld control condition with further classification in accordance with the standards of the American welding community in automatic mode. That mode will be useful in future work and conclusions for companies that are members of AWS D1.1.
Adaptation of the portable ultrasonic flaw detector NOVOTEST UD2303 to the user:
- UD2303 ultrasonic flaw detector has screen recording function. In other words, there is no need to hold the device in one position, because by pressing the button you change the position of the screen relative to the device, horizontally or vertically. Also, thanks to this feature, the device is suitable for left- and right-handed people.
II. NOVOTEST UD2303 - Advantages
- Quality control of products made of various materials, including: metal, plastic, glass, composite materials, etc.;
- Automatic calibration;
- Intuitive device menu;
- The excitation pulse generator is adjustable;
- Save measurement results and viewability;
- Transfer processed records remotely to PC;
- Operation mode DAC, TVG, DGS, AWS, AFS, ASD;
- Impact resistant aluminum alloy body;
- Small size;
- Measuring system in mm and measuring system in the air-inch;
- Long device battery life - up to 10 hours (up to 20 hours on special orders);
- Screen rotation function;
- Suitable for left-handed people;
- Signal detection: positive wave, radio mode.
- The NOVOTEST UD2303 ultrasonic flaw detector is designed to inspect products for the presence of flaws and to measure:
- Uniformity and discontinuity of materials, semi-finished products, finished products and welds;
- Measure the skillful placement of flaws;
- Measure the thickness of the product;
- Measuring the propagation velocity of ultrasonic waves (UW) in materials.
IV. Specifications of mini ultrasonic flaw detector NOVOTEST UD2303
Gain control range, dB
|0 ∼ 120|
|Gain control resolution, dB||
0.1; 0.5; 1; 6
Frequency range, MHz
|1 ∼ 10|
|Ultrasound velocity range, m/s||
1000 ∼ 9999
Averaging over the quantity of starts
|1 - 128|
|Thickness accuracy indication||
The range of time corrected gain (TVG), dB
|1 ∼ 40|
The duration of the excitation pulse to the load, μs
|0.0 - 0.5|
|Scanning range, mm||
1 - 1000
Delay of scanning range, μs
|1 - 1000|
|Range of measured time intervals, μs||
1 - 1000
Transducer prism delay range, μs
|0 - 15|
|Automatic flaw signaling (AFS) dual-gate||
Range of AFS gates setting, μs
|0 - 2000|
|Setting of AFS levels, % of the display height||
0 - 100
|Positive half-wave, radio signal mode|
AFS, TVG, DAC, DGS, AWS
Voltage of and frequency of the power line
|220 ±11 V, 50 ±1 Hz|
|Dimensions of electronic unit, max, mm||
Weight of electronic unit, max, kg
The built-in lithium-ion battery
Operating time, h
|up to 12|
|Operating temperature range of electronic unit, °С||
-10 - +55
Air humidity, max
95 % (without condensation)
V. Standard mini ultrasonic flaw detector kit:
- Ultrasonic flaw detector UD2303
- UT probe - 2 pcs
- Lemo-Lemo Cable - 1 pc
- USB cable for PC connection
- PC program (available from download page)
- Operating manual
- Certificate of Calibration
- Shipping Box
- Additional probes (UT) and cables
- Standard calibration block
- Custom Calibration Block
- Couplant (gel)
VI. Video:***Product main path: Ultrasonic Flaw Detector NOVOTEST UD2303.
No comments yet
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Please fill in the form below and send your comments and questions to GMGA, we will respond to your email as soon as possible.
100% new product
100% refund if the product is of bad quality and not as promised
Hotline: 0845 969 336