What is measuring device? The most reputable and cheapest measurement equipment supplier in the market!
GMGA MEASURING AND ANALYSING EQUIPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY proud to be the most prestigious supplier of analytical equipment in Vietnam. The multi-function devices we provide are always highly appreciated by customers both for their technical quality as well as for pre- and after-sales service.
What is measuring device, reputable supplier?
I. What is measurement?
- Measurement is the act of determining the weight, length, throughput, dimensions or other physical dimensions of a target by characteristic measuring instruments.
- The term measurement is easy to confuse with other terms. That is why we should learn more about measuring instruments and their measurement functions.
II. What is a measuring instrument?
- A measuring instrument is a device used to measure certain physical quantities. Measuring instruments are used frequently in our daily lives; to measure different quantities like length, weight, temperature, pressure, current, voltage etc.
- These measuring instruments give the values of the above quantities; based on which we understand and also act on fair use.
- Measuring instruments: multi-purpose measuring instruments; force measuring instrument; electrical measuring instruments; temperature measuring instruments; pressure measuring instruments; voltage measuring instrument; weighing instruments, etc.
II. Types of measuring devices:
- There are two main types of measuring instruments: mechanical measuring instruments and digital measuring instruments.
Mechanical measuring instruments:
- Indicates the magnitude of the quantity in terms of pointer movement. Users must learn to read devices because each mechanical measuring device has a characteristic; and independently separate specifications. They usually indicate values in the whole number; although the user can read up to one or two decimal places; but these results are not always highly accurate and there are errors because some user error has affected the measurement results..
Digital measuring instruments:
- Indicates the numerical values of the quantity in digital form; can be read easily. Users do not need to learn too much before to read the result parameters of the measuring device; because they are indicated directly as numbers. Parameters can be given to the precision of one or more decimal units. Since there is no user error, they have very high stability and accuracy.
III. Measurement method
- Direct measurements are determined using a measuring system; or measuring instrument for direct reading of height and length; or any other aspect of the object to determine its measurement. However, direct errors can occur depending on the skill of the person performing the measurement
- In the physical world; one of the more common examples of direct measurement is present. When trying to measure the current flowing through the wire; you use an ammeter connected to the circuit to measure directly. This method is called direct measurement method; because the bow is used to measure the current in the wire; without knowing any information before measuring
- Direct measurements are probably what you are most familiar with; but indirect measurements happen when you take single unit measurements. Object and transform it to match the characteristics of something else.
- The concept of indirect measurement can be a bit confusing for some people; due to the fact many people do not use it in daily life. Example: If you use a dial ruler to measure the height difference between a measuring target and the measured mass, then you use an indirect measurement system, and use your calculations to estimate the height of the target.
IV. The difference between measure and check
- Testing: is a reference to the values obtained through measurement with available references while determining whether a product is acceptable or not.
- Measurement: related to the enumeration of outcomes found through the use of measurement tools
- In practice there is no need to distinguish between test and measurement definitions. However, we should still understand that there is indeed a difference between them. For example, when using a ruler as a tool to determine the length of an object, you may make a claim that the measurement is too long or too short. But when measuring the length check you can say the value is shorter or this value is longer than the value you are interested in.
V. Measuring devices
- Mass measuring device
- Medical mass measuring device
- Jewelry measuring device
- Technical/high precision mass measuring device
- Force measuring device
- Thrust-pull / tension-compression measuring device
- Torque force measuring device
- Thickness measuring device
- Mechanical thickness gauge
- Coating thickness gauge
- Distance measuring device
- Diagonal and straight line laser
- Temperature measuring device
- Device for measuring contact temperature
- Infrared/laser temperature measuring device
- Airflow measuring device
- Versatile airflow meter
- Air flow rate measuring device
- Climate measuring equipment
- Climate data logger
- Pressure measuring equipment
- Tire pressure gauge
- Electrical measuring equipment
- Energy measuring device
- Clamp meter
- Digital multimeter
- Single phase power meter
- Gas measuring device
- Sound level meter
- Radiation measuring equipment
- Light measuring device
- Humidity measuring device
- Versatile measuring device
- Colorimeter / Spectrophotometer
- LCR meter
***Videos of measuring devices are available at: Gmga Measuring Youtube.
VI. GMGA Đơn vị cung cấp thiết bị đo lường uy tín, chất lượng và giá RẺ
GMGA MEARSURING company is a reputable unit specializing in Technical consulting, Supplying Measurement equipment, Analytical equipment, Maintenance equipment and Genuine Industrial equipment, with the best Quality and Price in the market. Vietnam…specifically:
- We provide technical advice on industrial projects, power projects (source), measurement & analysis related projects for workshops, large factory factories, national power projects, and professional testing rooms and laboratories with high standards of meeting.
- We provide products, equipment for Industry, Engineering, Measurement and Maintenance equipment with 100% new sense and best technical quality to customers. These products are all products from the most famous and prestigious brands in the world in related fields and have been highly appreciated by customers in the market for many years. In addition, we provide a full range of certificates from quality certificates, proving the origin of products to customers..
- We provide on-site services and aggressive after-sales service. Service of repair and periodic maintenance of on-site equipment is strongly deployed by us. The long-term warranty policy and support for exchange and return with the products we provide are always focused and committed by our company to each customer.
Contact GMGA MEASURING:
If you have any questions or requests about our services, please contact us:
GMGA MEASURING AND ANALYSING EQUIPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: No. 10, Alley 42/293 Thinh Liet Street, Thinh Liet Ward, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
Hotline: 0845 969 336_Zalo_Whatsapp_Wechat_Twitter – 24/7.
All inquiries and contributions of customers are the promotion of development and an honor for our company.
Best regards !